• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bathroom Scales - help or hindrance?

HelsAngel

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 10st10.5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 25 Loss: 0st3.5lb(2.27%)
kingleds said:
I mean this in the nicest possible way ladies - you are all a bit mental!!!
Someone said the other day in a "starving before weigh in" thread that not having a drink 2 hours is not going to make you instantly skinny. This has absolutely stuck with me and I'm well aware I'm totally crazy. I also can't forget that "a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". It's more of a habit now. I barely take any notice of the mid-week scale LIES! Truthfully. :)

Mrs jk

S: 11st8.5lb C: 9st13.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 1st9lb(14.15%)
Someone said the other day in a "starving before weigh in" thread that not having a drink 2 hours is not going to make you instantly skinny. This has absolutely stuck with me and I'm well aware I'm totally crazy. I also can't forget that "a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". It's more of a habit now. I barely take any notice of the mid-week scale LIES! Truthfully. :)
Lol so true I never drink anything before my WI!!

S: 14st3.5lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.75%)
I get on mine in the morning but there pants lol ! they do give me a rough idea but i never believe them i just know i weigh less in the morning lmao! ive never become obsessive about it : / if you think its gonna take over your life and become a ritual to the ocd'sh point id chuck them ! other wise taking a peek every so often is a good way to keep on track, for me any way xx