Bathroom Scales - help or hindrance?

I think Sundays are her hard day so it motivates her and she's able to..

I wouldn't have a clue what day is best for me to WI..

kingleds said:
I mean this in the nicest possible way ladies - you are all a bit mental!!!

Someone said the other day in a "starving before weigh in" thread that not having a drink 2 hours is not going to make you instantly skinny. This has absolutely stuck with me and I'm well aware I'm totally crazy. I also can't forget that "a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". It's more of a habit now. I barely take any notice of the mid-week scale LIES! Truthfully. :)

Someone said the other day in a "starving before weigh in" thread that not having a drink 2 hours is not going to make you instantly skinny. This has absolutely stuck with me and I'm well aware I'm totally crazy. I also can't forget that "a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". It's more of a habit now. I barely take any notice of the mid-week scale LIES! Truthfully. :)

Lol so true I never drink anything before my WI!!

I get on mine in the morning but there pants lol ! they do give me a rough idea but i never believe them i just know i weigh less in the morning lmao! ive never become obsessive about it : / if you think its gonna take over your life and become a ritual to the ocd'sh point id chuck them ! other wise taking a peek every so often is a good way to keep on track, for me any way xx

Back