BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

b- porridge
l- omelette and salad
snacks banana, 2 Alpen light, 2 babybel light

lovely weather here so hope to go for a bike ride soon

didn't get the chance to go for that bike ride but did go for a walk. Back to work now so less chance to pop on here but hopefully less time to think about food too.

Have a good week hun ~ hopefully you will still be able to pop by cause I would miss ya! xx

thanks Mary!

porridge, banana, muller light, new potatoes, salad, 28g cheese, quorn mince bolognaise and 2 alpen lights today.
no syns so far so will have a little snack later, went over syns yesterday so won't have many today.
Also went for a walk along the beach this evening:)

well, had a 100% day yesterday and that's the plan today too. WI is tomorrow.

So have had porridge for brekkie. Have packed a feta salad for lunch. Also taking a shape yogurt, banana and alpen light bar.
Dinner will be salmon and rice.
Saving my syns till the evening again.
Will also go for a walk as it's going to be a gorgeous day here. (shame i'm off to work in a few minutes!)

thanks Gemma.

Well, have done well so far today but realised today needs to be EE as i've had salmon, so i'll syn the Alpen light.(3)

Also had a mini milk- 1.5
Probably just have some snack a jack s and v popcorn for 2 syns later as a snack.

WI tomorrow but AF has arrived so we'll see how it goes.

well, i lost 1.5 lbs at wi, ok as AF is here. Making my losing 4lbs in 3 weeks challenge a bit more tricky as i've only lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks so I need a really good week now if I'm going to get my sticker next week!!

Celebrating WI night with a bottle of wine - sharing with hubbie:)

thanks Gemma:)

Trying to think of what to eat as our gas is currently off due to mains being replaced. I have to wait for it to come back on or cook in the microwave or oven- no hob. I s'pose I could have salad?? Hmmm???

no i ended up with the leftovers of a pasta and sauce which my daughter fancied but then didn't like cos it was too garlicky! Thought that's ok but wasn't till i ate it that she mentioned she'd made with full fat milk and some butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even think of that before scoffing it! OOps!

Morning hun, well done on your weightloss this week, that is fab. Hope your gas is sorted out now. x

yes the gas is back on now thanks, still got a big hole in the drive and half the road dug up ( been like this for a couple of weeks now) but hopefully they've finished up this end of our road now and the holes can be filled in on Monday.

Need to go shopping for work trousers. Only have one pair that fits properly now lol!!! The pair I put on today i only wore a few times before the summer hols and they're hanging off me- had to have a safety pin around the waist today to keep them up!!!

Losing weight is expensive---but so worth it:)

Hubbie had day off today and made me the Moroccan pie from Green Day SW book, it was really lovely, he's such a star!

well i went shopping and now the size 16's fit!!! i'd managed to get some 16 tops before but not trousers. They fitted in every shop too! I was amazed. Can't wait to get into 14's- hope to be in them before xmas:)

Also, my daughter was out with friends and I asked her to look out for Fitflop boots for me as I love my summer ones so much and wear them all the time, and she found some in the sale reduced to £50 from £90 and they were the last pair in my size!!!! She kindly bought them for me and I've paid her back. I'm really pleased as i was trying to buy them online and nowhere had my size! There are some new fitflop boot styles coming out this month and will cost £100 - £200 pounds, some look really nice too! but some look like disco moonboots lol.

Back