Be skinny for October - 10 mini week challenges to boost weight loss

Im finding choc week very easy ru xx

Yea as much i as lurveeeee chocolate, i do tend to cut right back when on plan as if i have a little i crave it. Not looking forward to speed soup week, its not that I don't like it but its a bit warm for soup, am I right in thinking we only need it for one meal a day?

Donzy84 said:
Yea as much i as lurveeeee chocolate, i do tend to cut right back when on plan as if i have a little i crave it. Not looking forward to speed soup week, its not that I don't like it but its a bit warm for soup, am I right in thinking we only need it for one meal a day?

Have as much or as little as you want, I'm going for 1 a day, probably lunch as it is easy to take to work.

I've done better without chocolate at the latter end of the week but craving it like you wouldn't believe!

I forgot to update you on my progress with this.

Didn't manage much of the exercise but I lost 5lbs last week. Was my first week though so probably why.
I did well with the no chocolate. I did have the odd muller yog with sprinkles but that's it and I lost 2lbs.

On with soup week. I'm permanently dong red days so the speed soup suggestion doesn't interest me. I have made my own speed soup though with tomatoes and peppers and chilli. Lovely.

Good luck this week everyone.

Omg just realised I've been eating mullers with chic sprinkles! Massive fail!!! Weigh in on wed don't feel like I've lost anything... Not looking forward to soup week but come at a good time really coz got a bad wk... Ladies day on wed and a meal out then on sat we've been invited to a friends for tea, so if I get the soup between my might limit the damage. Not sure what to do about meal... Is acceptable to ask that the meal is low fat??? X

I ended up doing an all green week this week (was going to do exercise but hayfever and migraine meant I didn't do much at all). I lost 1lb, which is good considering I had 2 meals out. I want to lose more this week and I pledge to do at least 30 mins exercise each day, and an hour if I can manage.

Good luck everyone.

Ok so its soup week this week - (making it tonight).

Last week no choc week - did ok! only lost 2lbs - at least its going ion the right direction - don't mind how much comes off as long as its off!

Good luck everyone..

Kats

xx

uugghhhh end of week 1 and 0.5 on!?! although I've been quite bungged up this week so I'm thinking of making week 2 a scanbran week and doing no chocolate from week 3 (I have 1 extra week to play with)....

Oh well, just gonna sit down with the OH, a nice cold glass of ice tea and my recipe books to make this weeks menu...

woo end of my first week on the challenge and lost 2lb :)

Well done Emma! I stayed the same this week but did go away to Whitby for a long weekend and drank lots of cider... speed soup is currently bubbling away in the slow cooker ready for speed soup week... bring it on.

My tummy doesn't like speed soup... Had dreadful wind all day and my ibs is flaring up now :(

sparkledpixie said:
My tummy doesn't like speed soup... Had dreadful wind all day and my ibs is flaring up now :(

Ah, bugger. Will you be moving onto another week early? Hope you feel better soon. Have you tried a different soup to the beany one? I've been making a tomato and pepper one. Speed soup but no beans or pulses as I permanently do red days. X

Kellyhellen said:
Ah, bugger. Will you be moving onto another week early? Hope you feel better soon. Have you tried a different soup to the beany one? I've been making a tomato and pepper one. Speed soup but no beans or pulses as I permanently do red days. X

No I'll take my medication and stick at it, it tastes ok and really filled me up so I'll see if my tummy settles down. If I run out before the end of the week which, I'm guessing I will, I'll make a non-beany one!

Back