Bea's 2012 Diary....my slim year!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:devilangel::girlpower::girlpower:

Hi everyone.....planning to get back on the wagon on 1st Jan. I have all my packs and bars ordered and am ready to get started on the journey. I have 4 stone to loose and hope I can join in this forum to share the ups and downs. Have holidays planned for May and would love to be a size 12 by then......

Wish me luck!

Maureen

Last edited:
Welcome! You'll get fantastic support on here so all the best hey.

Welcome Bea, and good luck!

Hi Bea

Popped in to say hello! I am starting, officially, on Monday. New to VLCD but not to weightloss lol

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to following your progress.

Lisa

Thanks for the great welcome.....

Day 1 going good so far. Strawberry shake for breakfast, veg soup planned for lunch and spaghetti Bol for dinner......1 litre of water and 2 large black coffees drank....

Ah thanks guys.... Half day gone! 18 weeks to go LOL!

Bea, the weeks fly by. You'll look back and wonder where the time went (and the weight :)).

So looking forward to having 3 stone gone.....have all my size 12s ready and raring to be worn.....how's your journey going?

Mine's going ok. I had 30lbs to lose just before Xmas (having lost a fraction under 4 stone) but it's gonna be nearer 3 stone by the time I've finished stuffing my face this Christmas. I'm not that bothered though as I've enjoyed the break and will be back in the 'zone' on 4th Jan for my restart :). I hope to be done by Easter.

Wow that's a fab loss..... Roll on the summer!

Day 2 went well too.... Drank lots of water and had a little extra sleep in bed....not back to work till next Monday and want be well into the zone by then.....

Today is Day 3....cooked brekkie for hubby and boys....bacon, eggs etc but wasnt interested and tucked into my porridge....on one of my trips to the loo, I hopped onto the scales and I am 4llbs down since Day 1, it's that amazing.....I know it's mainly fluid but it's feels sooooo good and delighted that I will be down a half stone by Monday at this rate.....OMG I love this diet!! Hope this helps anyone about to restart.....

Well done on the 4lbs! It's a great feeling isn't it xx

I really want to go and weigh myself now lol but i've drank that much water this morning it probably won't be accurate. Well done on your loss, keep up the good work x

Thanks guys.... For all the support.....can't wait for two stone to be gone!!!

Wow your doing well im currently on day 2 ad have around 7 stone to lose.
But this will be my year xx
You will have most of that gone by the summer:rolleyes: best of luck......

Back