beccas diary

Ive been lucky since baby has moved iv not had much heartburn hoping it stays that way! So annoying isnt it x

will def be resting today,got carpet fitter coming to do the carpet in babys room then at the weekend all the bits and bobs are going in yayyyyy so excited.
i cant moan really as im only in work tue and thurs this week as off easter weekend

Your doing well I can't decide what to do for tea either sausage and tomato pasta or sausage and mash, iv got loads of cals left, gunna walk to meet dh in an hour and take LO to feed ducks cus got some tortillas I forgot about that are out of date lol. X

trying to have an okay day so going to have jacket potatoe with tuna cheese and salad for tea.
ur sausage and tomato pasta sounds nice hun,do u make ya own sauce ?

I just use a jar of basic pasta sauce and then add chopped tomatoes, garlic, onions and sometimes some extra herbs x
I ate quite low cals yesterday so don't want to go too far under today x

sounds lovely.feel really sick today and dont understand y as i have ate and drank, going to have a lie down see if that helps, god help me when get further on ha

well yday had 1700 cals which was happy with today will see.
up and ready to go back to work, not looking forward to it at all, my body is starting to get ready to fin work.
i got 6 weeks lefr but gt a weeks hols end of april to break it up . roll on 6 weeks

Hope you have a good day at work, x I'm in pain, pushed pram up hill home yesterday cus dh was on his bike and my hips and legs are in so much pain n my stomach dont know what I've done iv had painkillers and not done anything, just gunna rest today but LO been up since 5am and I'm knackered hardly slept tryna get him to go back to sleep but he's not having it lol. X

Ah hope your feeling better soon, I'm off til Tuesday after today, going to have a couple days sorting out the house then a couple of lazy days x

jus got home from work and sooo tired but jus getting a nice hot bath n relaxing wsiting for oh to come feom work bou 10.30.
so far today ive had
1200 cals

two plates of tuna cheese onion pasta for din
grapes
4 coffees
bottle flav water
another plate of pasta for tea.
wasnt sure on the exact weight of the pasta id made so i jus over estimated to be safe

Back