beccas diary

so far today ive had

2 coffees
1 glass of coke
1 glass of ss milk
bacon sandwich
jacket potato with tuna cheese onion sweetcorn tomato and cucumber
3 clemetines

Yeah when it's nicer I want to eat more salad jacket potatoes etc rather than big heavy meals with loads of cals! x

im going to have a sandwich or sometjing when my oh comes in from work in bou 10mins hehe
i hungry but waiting coz sometimes he brings something in

been to mw appt everything great measuring perfect she said and very healthy so pleased.got to back tomorrow for phlebotomist to take blood coz mw was struggling to find a vein.

today ive had 449 cals so far ive had

1 coffee
ham salad sandwich
grapefruit

My veins are crap they always take forever to take blood, it took 9 attempts a couple of times ago and I had massive bruises up and down my hands and arms they even tried in my wrists bluerk!
When I went hosp on Friday I just told them they never manage out my arms so they went straight for my hands and still took 2 attempts so I have big bruises on my hands now lol x
Glad everything went well x

i weighed them and put in 550g to be safe

im having sw chips with cheese and little bit of chicken in white sauce
mad combination but i just feel like it
had 1200 cals after tea so got quite a few for rest of night.
i coukd really do with something from chippy and worried that when oh rings later from work he will ask do i wnt anythin bringing in at 10.30 after wrk

i have baked a choc sponge cake for when oh gets in .tempted to have a piece but i have been good all day and only up to 1200cals
if i have a piece of the cake it wil bring my cals right up to 2000 as i used
plain flour
sugar
galaxy hot choc powder
butter
eggs

argggghhhh

Have you calculated how many calories it is that seems very high to take you right up to calories x

ye when i put it all into fitness pal i did a quarter of all the amounts like 50g instead if 200g coz i was going to have a quarter Nd it came to over 700 cals fir all the ingredients like sugar etc
i thought it seemed a lot

I'm sure that's not right unless it was a huge cake lol when I get a cake from supermarket it's never more than about 200 cals for 1/6 x

Back