beccas diary

i have been sorted for a while now and thats why i think i so fed up now as i have nothing left to sort out and there is only so much cleaning etc that can be done.
i am getting used to being off work now though and enjoying it.oh working a lot at mo and looking forward to him finishimg next week for a montj

well had a good day today,got up and went and did mobile hair,then went food shopping,came home and took dog for a little walk,then cleaned up and just had a nice soak in bath and shaved legs etc which always makes me feel better at mo n in pjs all settled waiting to do tea for oh coming in from work

He he I keep shaving my legs to make sure I don't feel too horrid during labour, once I get past the first stages I won't care what I look like but I could do without it on my mind when I first go in! I've just made spaghetti bolognaise, have managed to stand long enough to cook can't wait to tuck in. You'll have to take the dog on more walks if you can keep active trying to get baby on her way x

thats what i keep thinking ha,i wont be bothered at time but to go in feeling fresh is better than not ha.
ye going to try talk dog for lil walks and use birting ball hopefully this will get baby moving down.

With my spd and sciatica I can't get back up off my birthing ball, although my physio said it should help my spd so I better get it blown up x

38+4 today,been to mw at drop in centre in my local shopping town as myidwife not in my surgery this week.first time i hve ever been to this other place and it was awful.
i should have just waited till next week and gone to my norm mw but she said i couldnt miss out my 38 week appointment.
well anyway baby all well head nice and low and still measuring on track so alls good. feel really sore down low today too.my tummy all irrated too,i hve alot of stretch marks that have appeared over last few weeks and they were purply,last few days they have gone very pink and raised and are very itchy.i use palmers cocoa butter a few times a day and im wondering is it that .

No they always feel raised and itchy the cream just makes my tummy cooler I need to stop scratching I get itchy legs all time too ! X

ok,i was jusy worryin incase it was the palmers cocoa butter i was reacting too.ill leave it off for tonight and put it on tomorrow as norm.my tunmy aint been itchy really the whole way through but now it is covered in stretch marks maybe thats what it is

My stomach only got itchy with my first when I started getting stretch marks, this time it's only a couple of new stretch marks that get itchy and a random lump I have on my belly if that helps at all. Unfortunately I've still got all my stretch marks from first time although not red anymore x

i didnt start getting them until 32 weeks now covered on both hips and stomach,they really bothered me at first but now i realise there nothing can do except use cocoa butter etc to fade them.i dont think they will bother me as much when they go lighter i just worried when ive had the baby my belly will be all loose and flabby and the marks will look worse

I used asda lil Angeles stretch mark oil it was ok in beginning now my tummy stretched and more have appeared joys of pregnancy hey ho il jump on sunbeds after to get rid of them x

didnt no sunbeds got rid of them.they wont bother me as much when they hve faded,its only when they purple.
38+5 today and feeling ok,going to get my hair done this morning so its all done and wont need it done for while after baby arrives.weather awful here bit quite glad as it will make me relax for rest of day after my hair

in my notes off mw yday it says im measuring 34cm and im 38+5,foes this mean im measuring small?
also it says im 3/5 fiths above brim does this mean babys heads engaged?

Above brim means they can still feel 3/5th's of babies head, but YES it mean that the other 2/5th's are engaged that they can't feel. Yay!
I'm 3/5th's engaged, but he never told me just put it in no notes. I had to ring midwife this morn to ask what it means and she told me. It's my second so wasn't expecting to be engaged until labour xx

i just read it in my notes too hun n didnt have a clue ha.so with me bein 3/5 does that mean i nower near ready for labour yet as its my first?

No not at all you still might be round the corner I was told most babies engage before labour with your first, but baby might wait til labour to engage the rest of the way and it can happen quite quickly, it's comforting knowing baby is engaged and getting ready which is a good sign it's near but there's no telling how long or how close you are unfortunately. Last week I was 1/5th's engaged, only a week later and I'm 3/5th's engaged so you might be fully engaged next week x

hopefully hehe,mw told me to book in for two weeks and ill be 40+3 then so aint booked it for now ill wait till next week and see and if still nt gone ill book it.i hoping i will go before then .

Fingers crossed for you hun. I'm sure you'll been soon, I barely made it roundabout Asda tonight on my crutches it was agony. I nearly collapsed at the till I'm not going anywhere after tomorrow when I finish work until baby is here x

Back