beccas diary

ive been ok up until yday wen i started walking funny coz was in alot of pain down below,and same today.out shopping all day tomoz eith mum and auntie too so they will have to take it slow.
really uncomfortable now but all good signs i suppise

Hi becca the last 3 days I've woken up with a bad head and keep getting waves of nausea and feeling feint, it's got to be my hormones like you this hasn't happened since the beginning so I'm hoping it's all to do with labour hormones and were getting ready. It might just be wishful thinking though for me

Becca babe keep a eye on headaches I had them and had pre clampsia not scaring u but best to get ur urine and bp checked x

ok thanks hun,will c how i go today.
i know this souns gross buy is anyone else suffering with wind ?i am ok in the day but as soon s i go to bed i am getting terriblw wind and it embarrasimg as im doing it in my sleep too nd waking oh up haha .its not smely its jus the noise
soery i know that sounds awful

Oh hun, migraine's are the worst. Hope your feeling better tomorrow. Just 1 week left. When you next seeing mw?

not seeing her till after due date,it all seems to good to be true as in since wed i have had sore lower pains ,headaches then today migraine and tonight i feel sick.stomache gone really hard and tense psst half hour too.

Sounds like Braxton hicks let's hope. Hey develope into more. I was at hospital tonight everything okay and baby now 4/5th's engaged in the space of two days, I hope it means she's ready and moving fast so she'll be here soon

My migraine's have been horrendous this pregnancy. Your little baby will soon be here hun x

Didn't sleep all night again I had my brekkie at 7 lol golden balls with chopped banana ( coooor that sounds a bit rude looooool ) how r u feeling today I got a question I'm
So constipated taken so much lactoluse it's not working sorry tmi r u like this st the mo I swear it don't make the baby move this constipation i have had pasta and a log of carbs last few days this could b y I need to go stock up on fruit ! I can't b bothered to shop I got my Jo
E delivery yesterday but cupboard essentials cleaning stuff nappies water etc no fruit oops x I spent 200 quid in 2 shops stocking up cupboards so I am prepared ! Simon can't cook and I need to know Charlie will b fed lol x

feeling a lot better than yday thanks hun,think part of it is i have rested all day.oh done all cleaning etc and been waiting on me.just had a nice relaxing bath too and ready to chill for the night.
think going to have takeaway for tea but nothing big.
going to rest all day again tomoz,got mum and tha coming over to search internet for hols but will still be able to relax.

how r u feeling ?

Surprisingly I'm having an easy day, not in any pain at all really had to go on my crutches when I went to the shops but more for support than anything. So I'm having a pretty good day, about to go in nice hot bath, then might pounce on hubby ha ha see if I can't tempt my body into labour

Back