beccas diary

That's the last thing I wana do Is sexy time lol don't think sexy time works anyways nor does the raspberry leaf tea or pineapple I think our babies will come even ready x

me tried that tonight but ended up with awful pains in stomach ,lets just say didnt fin off in the way oh wanted hehe , been ok up until now still had fun times but struggled tonight as was in a lot of pain.stomach kept tightening and was paniking myself so had to stop.
had a lot more discharge today so hooefully this is another sign she coming

That's a good sign becca, sex and spicy foods are the only things that have any scientific proof behind them to work, of course they only work if baby is ready then they can prompt labour along slightly earlier than you might have gone yourself but if body and baby isn't ready then at least the sex part is worth it. unfortunately for me I'm used to really spicy foods so it's not likely to work for me. I guess I'll have to stick to the other option :) x

i dont do spicy food either and at the mo i have enough wind as it is without that ha.will have to try stickin with the sex too but really uncomfortable now

Yeah I can't say that it's as comfortable as what it usually is at this stage but you won't have much longer and if it set off your tightenings then that's a great sign. It must be working to a point w

my skin coming out in rashes last two days.it mainly when iget in the bath ,my upper legs and my stretch marks have gone terribly bumpy and sore

not sure but its sooo itchy .
obem is a repeat gutted as ive seen it but watching it again ha.
last 3 nights after tea timeish ive felt rough and nt too gud at all

ive read on internet theres a rash called pupps in preg i think its that,i supose to be going to mw a week tue when i 40+3,as i went to a drop in place tue jus gone as my surgery wasnt open.but the mw in there wernt very gud and she told me to buk in to c my mw in two weels but worried ill have baby before then so i going to book n for this tue and explain to my mw

is this my waters?

i gt up half hour ago and went for a wee,got back in bed and started habing intercourse with oh ,as son as he went inside me a pool of clesr fluid leaked out all over bed and kept leaking till i went to loo,i nt sure whther this is defo my waters or nt?

Ooh sounds like it hun! Your waters aren't meant to have any smell or anything so if you can tell?, I was told to put on a pad and lie down for 20 mins or so and stand up again to see if you leak more. Unless of course you start getting contractions. Give your hospital a call see what they want you to do. Fingers crossed for you x

So exciting, sweetchant1ly is having her baby today also. I'm sure you'll be announcing your baby's arrival soon Becca x

Hey Kimmy when are you due? Sorry I was just talking about you in bother post, we weren't sure who was next and I thought you were soon x

Back