beccas diary

I use it with Jesse don't know if it did anything though but I thought the tea tasted really nice I used to put a spoon of sugar in and it was like ribena xx

I used raspberry leaf tea and I believe it definitely helped me with the pushing stage so I will definitely be using it again for 36/37 weeks I think x

beccaharrison89 said:
ok thanks girls , when do they check you inside then and not just ur tummy ? so im prepared coz dreading it

Becca I dnt think they do that until u go into labour to see how dialated u r. Or if ur gettin a sweep if u go over but I dnt think u have to have the sweep. Reli dnt worry about it, its the last thng u will be worryin abt wen u start contractin xx

It's not that bad being checked becca they only do it if your in labour, or your having a sweep or bring induced, just remember they seen it all before, and how long they do the job they must have seen worse than yours haha! That's how I look at it anyway, when your in labor I promise you won't give two poos who's looking at what lol xxx

lol i know i wont care at the time jus playin on my mind now, i suppose it all ftm nerves too.i go to bed and cant stop thinking if things in my head,even silly things like bathing and dressing baby etc .
crazy i know

It's normal hun, trust me it'll come so natural you'll wonder how you ever were worried. I can't even imagine my life without Jack, I don't know what we did before he was here. You can't describe the feeling of being a mum, you'll be absolutely fine xx

It's true you will wonder why you were worried once she's here, it really does come naturally you just know what to do xx

i hope it does come naturally,i have never really been around babies much ,never fed or changed one etc so it is scary hehe.i really cant wait and it is what i hve always wanted so i am so excited just very nervous

37+5 today and starting to realise i cant do as much as id like to.the whole way through preg i have pretty much done everything how i would normally as on on the go al time etc.
i gt up with oh at 7 dis mrn as he had work and i planned a big day of spring cleaning right through the house,however i still aint done much.i decided ti sort out all ours bills and paperwork and throw away anything we didnt nees which took an hour n a half and then after that went to start cleaning but was too tored so for the first time ever i got on couch and had a sleep for bou hour n half.jus woke up and had a sandwich and gna try do bit of cleanin but take it easy

I knw how u feel becca... just take it slow n relax cos when u have baby u don't get much time to do anythng. R u havin any signs of labour yet?? I'm constantly lookin for things to happen lol x

jus cleaned all downstairs and it feels so much better.not doing upstairs today as i know will over do it.i going to have a nice bath,desp need to shave legs etc but keep putting it off as it such an effort ha. so i going to tackle them and wash and blow my hair so feel nice .by time done all that i going to cook steak with mash gravy and peas for oh coming in from work.
no signs of labour as of yet,but dont no what i really looking for,however i do think i would realise as am sure its not a breeze hehe.

the whole way through my preg i have had quite a low bump but the past few weeks its gone a lot higher but it is sooo hard and tense up high and not so hard towards bottom like it was before.
does this mean anything ?

Mines goes like that evry so often, I wasn't sure if it was braxton hick contractions or wether it was the babys back facin outwards.x

it geta really tense too.
woke up dis morn with sore legs and feeling really heavy.got mobile hair at 2 so i goin to relax up til then then go do hair and come straight back home.

ForumRunner_20120601_090536.jpg

Back