beccas diary

day jus gettin worse. after a bad night with no sleep today has been the same.but ive gt myself so low and cnt stop gting upset.ive gt no,energy left in me and everything is a struggle

R u going to try formula how ur oh does he help much mine don't its all me !!! Could he pop out and get some and u give a feed now U might get few hours sleep x! I was going to suggest u get him to do feeds and get ur self to bed Im shattered too my oh don't help I'm low today too coz of him he don't want to do nothing he said he not interested ass hole ! X

he really gd with her ye,he tuk her iout for walk in pram n i bin to bwd for two hours,he jus come bk n,i feedin her.i gt big tub of aptimil dor the night

That's lovley I wish my oh would he won't do nothing !!! Use the apitamal tonight il b on here when I do night feed so let me know x fingers x it works and u get sleep x

fwd amelia bottle of formula around 10.30 and she slept 11-2,jus finishing feeding her another bottle of formula nw then hopefully she will go another couple of hours and if she does on the next feed ill bf the next time.feel lil bit better having had them 3 hours sleep so hopefully cn gt few mre

she went down at 2.50 sfter having her bottle of 5oz and a gd winding n started waking bk up at 4.30 n now jus feeding hr on the breast at 5.
dhouldnt she b goin longa than hour n half inbetween after havibg 5oz of aptimil?

It might take a day or two for her body to get used to the formula, keep going I'm sure she'll be sleeping more soon. Between 7pm and midnight during Naomi's awake time, she had what was left in her bottle about 2oz then 6oz followed by 5oz. At midnight she was not happy, really wanted a feed and so she had another 2oz before she dropped off. I can't believe how hungry she's getting when she's awake x

Tell me about it, I'm going to mention to hv so I'm going to keep track because it might not add up to as much as I think. Jack was the same, my babies take after me lol, Jack was on baby rice at 3 months x

she mite suggest a diff brand of milk or somethin ,id jus c wt she says.
going to give amelia bottle of formula before bed again n one through night b hpefully gt some mre sleep n in few days might feel human again

Yeah I can try hungrier baby so if she says she's feeding a lot for her age I'll change her to that. I'm meant to be seeing her next week x

Girls I got the same she was up every 3 hours last night 10 30 2 then 230 5 she was hungry wouldn't settle so I gave her another 4 oz can we use hungry milk at 2.5 weeks ?? Becca Amelia will take a couple of days to get used to milk does she sleep a lot during the day I try keep Millie awake between 6 and 11 so she sleeps I bath her at 630 and bottle then she cat naps and I try keep her awake I can't handle waking up it's so hard ! My oh is pissing me off too he si lazy I told him to go bl to work he don't help me !

xxxjessiexxx said:
Girls I got the same she was up every 3 hours last night 10 30 2 then 230 5 she was hungry wouldn't settle so I gave her another 4 oz can we use hungry milk at 2.5 weeks ?? Becca Amelia will take a couple of days to get used to milk does she sleep a lot during the day I try keep Millie awake between 6 and 11 so she sleeps I bath her at 630 and bottle then she cat naps and I try keep her awake I can't handle waking up it's so hard ! My oh is pissing me off too he si lazy I told him to go bl to work he don't help me !

I think you can use it early on but when I used it with Jack it gave him constipation which I was told happens all the time, so I haven't used it yet. I can't believe your oh isn't helping you, that's in unfair. I wouldn't put up with that crap if it were my hubby but I tend to go to the extreme when I'm p'd off x

had a better night with amelis, fed her at 12.30 she slept 1-4, fed her ar 4, 5oz and she wdnt settle,she was cryin for me so i put her on the breast for 5 mins then put her dwn to sleep at 5-8 and she jus woke

That is good, are you still using formula? Are you feeling more positive about it now? Naomi slept 12-7.15 I never got to bed til 1 me and hubby had 'date night' cos Jack was at my mum's so we watched a American Reunion

ye i used bottle,of formula on the 12.30 feed and 4 .but she tskin 5oz n wants mre but it says on the formula tin to nt gice anymore than the recommended smount so i ended up givin her 5 oz at,4 dis mrn then breastfeedin afterwards

Yeah I mentioned it to my mw and she said was ok to give as much as they want if there not bringing any back up. Maybe see what your hv says next time you see her? Or even then if your giving her 5 on formula and anymore on breast and she's sleeping better then it's all good :)

I spoke to my mw today she told me to give them what they want I gave Amelia a extra oz b4 bed last night she slept 1030-415 il do that again tonight fingers x she does same I felt so refreshed today ! X

Back