beccas diary

I give her 4 oz at 11 and 3.at 415 and 3 rest every 4 hours she has gained loads of weight this week nearly 1 ib x

That's great Jessie, my mw said the same, Naomi had 4 oz about half 7 she's having another 4 now, and she'll have atleast another 5 by midnight x

amelia seems really hungry wen she taking the bottle. i do 5oz at a time n she gulps the 5 straight away.jus brestfeeding her now n next feed be a bortle for bed

How r u getting on with the bottle ???? Amelia had 4 oz at 11 slept till 515 then had 3 oz went down still asleep now it's feeding time soon thou she's like click work lol z

bottle going well,doing two feeds through night with bottle.last night did
breastfed 9.45, then she slept 10.15-2
bottle at 2, slept 2.50-6.30
bottle 6.30,slept 7-9.30
breastfed at 9.30 n she wide awake in,swing

such an improovement from wat it was before, getting sleep nw so gt more energy to gt up and do things.
also,inbetween ive been expressing abd freezing it so,if any family gave her for couple hours or overnight we gt expressed milk aswell as formula
im a hairdresser,to and worked,4 days,in salon n rest mobile so from next week gonna do lil bit of mobile again n when mum,or oh have her they gt bottles

i know,the last few days have been so much better.
did anyone havee an episiotomy and have stitches ?
if so how long till they healed ?

its been 5 weeks on tue i had mine and i am not sire anymore it feels a lot,better but when i had a look yesterday it doesnt seem to be closed over.it looks completely open

amelia went to sleep at 12-2.15 then 3-4.45 and now downstairs with her as oh bk in wrk in mrn and kept wakin up n puttin pillow over his head,with baby,mking noises so i thought i best come out of way.cant b doin with moanin as he bk in work.jus fed amelia, she tuk 3oz but nt brought much

amelia went to sleep at 12-2.15 then 3-4.45 and now downstairs with her as oh bk in wrk in mrn and kept wakin up n puttin pillow over his head,with baby,mking noises so i thought i best come out of way.cant b doin with moanin as he bk in work.jus fed amelia, she tuk 3oz but nt brought much wind up at all,shes wide awake but nt looking to feed. put her iin her swing to see if she wil settle as really cud do with more sleep,if she dnt ill give,her the last 2oz

she did well thanks hun she went 12.30-4.30 then 5.30-7.30

not too happy today been to docs today as still didnt feel right down below after having an episiotomy 5 weeks ago and i wasnt stitched up right and have opened all bk up.i have gt to go and be recut and stitched

Oh bec bless u that must b horrid I can't imagine the pain I'm still in pain from my section clever girl Amelia do u feel formulae works b4 bed don't sleep make u feel better x

ye it been a lot better. ive decided to change to bottle feeding. ive been thinkin about it for a week n now decided to do it as wen she has had a bottle she seems satisfied n wen im breasfeeding she never seems settled etc
she seems like hungry baby n takes 5oz off the bottle no probs.
really wanted to carry on breastfeedin But keep avin too many bad days n having to go in hospital agsin i know i goin to be in lot of pain

U have done so well Hun u really have how long will u have to go in hospital for ? I just fed Amelia she been so unsettled all night she just wants milk but I made her wait I have her 4 oz just now she has 3 in the day I wonder how many hours I get she been awake most of the day x does Amelia sleep in day a lot ? X

beccaharrison89 said:
she did well thanks hun she went 12.30-4.30 then 5.30-7.30

not too happy today been to docs today as still didnt feel right down below after having an episiotomy 5 weeks ago and i wasnt stitched up right and have opened all bk up.i have gt to go and be recut and stitched

Oh no that's awful. How long should it have taken you to heal? I was so lucky. What is an episiotomy? Amelia slept fab, I bet your starting to feel better already. Do you think it's because of the formula? x

xxxjessiexxx said:
U have done so well Hun u really have how long will u have to go in hospital for ? I just fed Amelia she been so unsettled all night she just wants milk but I made her wait I have her 4 oz just now she has 3 in the day I wonder how many hours I get she been awake most of the day x does Amelia sleep in day a lot ? X

not sure how long i gt to go in for waiting to hear on wed hopefully.ye amelia dies seem to sleep quite a lot in day.she feeds a lot in mrn but sleeps mre in afternoon.
spoke to mw about changing to bottle n she sed i Gt to do it over a week or so by takin abreastfeed away each and swapping for bottle

oasis6918 said:
Oh no that's awful. How long should it have taken you to heal? I was so lucky. What is an episiotomy? Amelia slept fab, I bet your starting to feel better already. Do you think it's because of the formula? x

it can take up to four werks to heal bit stitches will have dissolved after aBout a week i think.an episiotomy is a cut from your bak passage to vagina.so it sHud all be back to norm now and be back to two seperate passages but mine has gone into one without sounding awful
yea defo thibk its the formula jus cnt get her to settle of the breast

Oh wow, I'm cringing, not at you I just never knew they did that. The delights of labour, but she's here safe and hopefully they'll have you sorted soon. I never even had a graze, I wasn't sore at all just ached. I'm really starting to realise how lucky I've been. Will Amelia be allowed in hospital with you? Or will you have to do away from her? x

Back