beccas diary

She was 10 weeks yesterday, she's still in Moses basket I'm dragging out putting her in her own room otherwise I'll be up all night checking on her. She still sleeps 7-9 hours a night so I'm loving it x

staticmap

oasis6918 said:
She was 10 weeks yesterday, she's still in Moses basket I'm dragging out putting her in her own room otherwise I'll be up all night checking on her. She still sleeps 7-9 hours a night so I'm loving it x

Same here ha, I keep thinking I should put her moses in her own room now n put my monitors on but scared ha.

I'm the same dragging it out coz worried she still too little as well. I going to give it a go next week I think and put baby monitor on.
Has anyone added rusk in bottles or anything yet?

I think they use to say that years ago when we were babies, I personally wudnt as it cud cause them to choke and it probably wudnt be good for their digestive system or it cud unsettle her routine I know hv wudnt advise you to do that, I wud say just give her a good feed before bedtime, sounds like she's already doing better during the night and still very young xx

Same as Cas I'd never put anythin in babies bottles hun, I know someone who got such a scare her baby choked and they got her to hospital in time but she couldn't breath properly, I don't know the whole story but it was a result from putting baby rice in the bottle. I've just started with baby rice from a spoon for Naomi but it's a decision I've had to think hard about over last couple weeks. (Jack also had to be weaned early) At the end of the day its your choice but it's something I really don't think is a good idea from a bottle. So many things change over the years. Like I say if its something you want to try with her really water it down with milk and give it on a spoon but babies this age are still supposed to feed every 3-4 hours. Speak to your hv if you think her milk isn't satisfying her. g

Between 4 months and 6 months I'm doing it about 18 weeks she's sleeping so well I'm putting Amelia on the hungry milk this week shes not content on stage 1 x

I have been putting half teaspoon of rusk in Amelia's last bottle, she slept 23.00-7.45 last night, going to start introducing a little hot of baby rice in next few weeks too

Back