Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Just feel a bit lazy for it.

Right today's diary, them bloody haribo have gotten better of me again. I've binned the rest of em!

Day 3 26pp 24 weeklies

B- nutrigrain bar-3pp

L- 2 slices bread-5pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Chicken-2pp

S- nectarine
Haribo-8pp

T- spaghetti bolognaise-10pp
Cheese-3pp
Peach

Total-32pp
Weeklies used-6pp
Weeklies left-18pp

So really need to stop using them weeklies now as might be having brother and sister in law over for food on Friday night but I'll cook ww food.
Getting up early to do porridge before school tomorrow so can have a SF day. Also MUST get back to the gym. Hopefully this adternoon's napping has fixed me energy wise! Getting up early must've been a shock to the system after 4 leisurely weeks!

Good day beck only 6wp used! I'm not looking forward to early mornings again, I've been sleeping in till like 9-10 :/

Well I've been waking up when the boy gets up, but then going back to bed til 9 or 10 which is lovely. Oh well hopefully sleep a bit earlier tonight.

Yeah I've not had any real binges where I've used a stupid amount of weeklies but I feel like I've been wasting them on stuff just cos it's there! I'm not even a big haribo fan I'm just after the sugar fix! I've eaten fruit before all haribo attacks but it's just not done the job!

It's prob cause there's an opened pack, we have 4 bags of opened sweets in the cupboard but im trying not to think about them

Hope you feel happier with how today went :) Although I don't think you should beat yourself up about falling asleep and not going to the gym at all. I think with your first early morning with a while its completely understandable to feel pretty knackered and if you fell asleep reasding you obviously needed the rest.

Well today there was no haribo but I did have 2 mini choc bars but not too bad! It was another pp day again as once again no time to make breakfast and picked up a nutrigrain.
I also made it to gym, I attempted some squats and lunges, something I've not done for months and can barely walk! Oh dear! Haha!

Day 4 26pp 18weeklies

B- nutrigrain bar-3pp

S- mini mars- 4pp

L- crumpets x4(!) -10pp
Brie- 3pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Jam-1pp

S- grapes

T- cereal-5pp
Milk-1pp

Ex exercise- gym 35mins -2ap

Total- 28pp
Weeklies used-2
Weeklies left-16pp
Total activity points-2ap

Thanks sparkle, thing is I only did like 10 squats and 10 lunges on each leg! I am still hurting today, so gym not looking likely! I'll have to build up the strength stuff slowly, however, at cardio I'm doing ok!

Showered a bit earlier today so hopefully I'll get my porridge as I want to do SF for rest of the week. Been paid too so gonna head to supermarket after summer school and get some nice lunch and tea in.

Getting up early is really throwing me and I keep waking up through the night for the toilet which is really annoying. The summer school is over staffed so I might take a day off next week to try and catch up with myself ready for real school! I'll probably end up snoozing all afternoon again which is a bit naughty but I am technically still on holiday, although it doesn't really feel like it!

Well done with the exercise,your body will soon adjust,hope you have a nice time shopping.Shame that it doesn't feel like you are on holiday,a day off next week will do you some good :0)

I am the opposite cardio kills me but I don't mind squats and lunges so much lol! X

Another pp day today but I did get my porridge! I have had a few naughty snacks but all accounted for and I'm trying for a 100% day using 0 weeklies. Have 10pp left for tea and that's a ginger and lemon chicken stir fry i'm really excited for.

Cat has her rescheduled vet appointment shortly and I'm very apprehensive. I walked past the vet earlier and it's about 20 mins away which is fine normally but carrying the cat, crying and shuffling in the box will not be so easy. I could get the bus bus but I think it will be embarrassing as she howls and then there is option of a taxi but as she's prone to wetting herself in the cat box, then I'm not sure that's a great idea either! So walking it is! If she does pee then I have the fun of trying to wash her! No wonder I delayed the appointment!

Oh dear! I really hope your cat's trip to the vets goes well. One of mine got into the habit of pooing in the cat carrier when at the vets for a couple of years which was not very pleasant at all, but she seems to have got over that *fingers crossed*.

I am with you on liking cardio but disliking strength and toning stuff. I dread the abs sections at the end of the classes at the gym. I now the things I struggle with are probably the things I should concentrate on BUT THEY HURT!!

I hope ur kitty is better soon!

Oh thanks guys, she's not poorly she just needed her vaccines. The walk there and back wasn't too bad but she was very noisy and is most definitely in a grump with me but she didn't wee so that's a relief!

Becktoria79 said:
Oh thanks guys, she's not poorly she just needed her vaccines. The walk there and back wasn't too bad but she was very noisy and is most definitely in a grump with me but she didn't wee so that's a relief!

:) would she really wee in there?

Glad you managed the appointment without major trauma for either of you. Is she the sort of cat that managed to keep a grump up for long? Mine manage it for about 3 seconds and then forget and just want food and/ or to nuzzle.

Sarah she has weed in the cat box a few times, I think it's nerves but it's very messy as she's covered in it and then I have to wash it off her before I can let her in the house and I end up covered in pee and scratches cos she hates water! Even tho I put towels in it offers little help!

Atomic I think she might be cuddling me later on but I'm not counting on it. She's a very affectionate cat usually but she can be stroppy. It was amazing, she was just sitting in the windowsill asleep and 5 mins before I even went to get the cat box she ran upstairs and his under the bed! It was like she knew!

Glad the vets went as well as can be expected without too much trauma for you or kitty :) x

Back