Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Aw ok,so long as she is ok,that's the main thing,hard with pets as they can't tell you what's wrong,am sure lots of cuddles will make her feel better :0)

She'll be ok. She's over pampered!

I don't think i'll be swapping my porridge for oatbran anytime soon, not least because it takes like 25 mins to make! I don't have that time in the morning! It's ok but just a bit weird. It's made with water so it's less points than porridge(unless you make porridge with water too). Hmmm undecided!

Is the kitty any better becks? Do u have a clean house yet?

No Sarah, no clean house. I've been in one hell of a funny mood today, quite emotional and sooooo tired, I've struggled to motivate myself to even get dressed. This was not really helped by my trip to the dentist.
I'm not usually phasedby the dentist, I knew I needed a filling, but I've had fillings before and not flinched and recently had 2 wisdom teeth out, one by a student and it was his first extraction! Eek! But going today I was really anxious and I found the whole procedure quite awful! I wasn't in pain but I felt like crying when I came out! I'm still feeling a bit wobbly now. I have a big swollen lip and am scared of the anaesthetic wearing off and being in pain. I'm not usually such a wimp about it. My period is due so I'm wondering if that is why I'm in such a weird mood, I've certainly been eating a lot of crap this morning which usually happens around this time, mind I won't be eating much tonight with me swollen lip so guess that's not so bad!

The cat is fine but right now she's trying to chew my chin which isn't what I want right now! Haha!

Opps about the cat,yea totm can mix up emotions/feelings so that could well be the case for you today especially as you say that the dentist doesn't usually have that effect on you! Sounds like you need tlc and to take things easy :0)

Oh no beck I hope u feel better soon! I hate dentist when they put the needle in it kills! And my dentist always seems to manage to hit the nerve!

Oh dear! It sounds like the whole household is suffering one way or another at the moment! Glad the cat is more back to normal, but not that she is showing this by chewing your chin. Thats really not so useful. But sounds totally like something one of mine would do...

Oh she chews on my chin all the time, at least once a day. I like to think its her way of giving me a kiss but sometimes she nips! I have told her off for biting my lip too! Weird animal!

I'm thinking it might be about time to take a pre emtive painkiller, the numbness is starting to wear off and given my filling was between my teeth and had to have this clamp thing attached to my tooth to seperate them at one point (it was just sticking out there in front of me! It was horrid), I'm guessing there will be some token pain, I'd rather not risk finding out! Fortunately he didn't hit my nerve with the needle though Sarah- owwch!

Becktoria79 said:
Oh she chews on my chin all the time, at least once a day. I like to think its her way of giving me a kiss but sometimes she nips! I have told her off for biting my lip too! Weird animal!

I'm thinking it might be about time to take a pre emtive painkiller, the numbness is starting to wear off and given my filling was between my teeth and had to have this clamp thing attached to my tooth to seperate them at one point (it was just sticking out there in front of me! It was horrid), I'm guessing there will be some token pain, I'd rather not risk finding out! Fortunately he didn't hit my nerve with the needle though Sarah- owwch!

No not with the needle but when he's drilling out the crap!

Ur filling doesnt sound nice! Y did u need between ur teeth filled? Sounds strange

Apparently food has got stuck in and made a hole between my teeth. I knew it was gonna be a weird filling which is prob why I was so nervous. Does your dentist not numb your teeth? If he numbs properly you shouldn't feel it when he hits a nerve! Oh they're so horrid aren't they? Fillings, not dentists! Although dentists do always make me think of the sadistic dentist in little shop of horrors!

Becktoria79 said:
Apparently food has got stuck in and made a hole between my teeth. I knew it was gonna be a weird filling which is prob why I was so nervous. Does your dentist not numb your teeth? If he numbs properly you shouldn't feel it when he hits a nerve! Oh they're so horrid aren't they? Fillings, not dentists! Although dentists do always make me think of the sadistic dentist in little shop of horrors!

Yeah he numbs the gum just drills down too far! How can food get in between ur teeth like that? I wouldn't have thought it would

Hope you feel better soon I hate the dentist and the weird numb face too! X

I always dribble after the dentist lol!! X

I also hate the dentist Becks. It smells weird.
I had a filling once and hated it do never went back. Then I went this year. The dentist looked and the last time I went was when I was 13. Which was 13years ago!!! Haha!
Luckily my teeth were perfectly fine and I needed nothing doing. I don't plan to go back anytime soon.

I don't go to the opticians either. They are both a waste of money. I'll just go when I think there is something wrong. I'm anti doctor/dentist and optician lol

Hope your okay hun!! Not long left of summer hols now!!! You counting down the days?

Back