Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Hi! Your new diary new start! Love it!

What was in the stirfry? Stirfrys can be super low pp and very filling :)

It was my first one for a while! Yum!

So today has been good in that I ate all the main meals I'd planned for myself and although I was going to have an SF day, I did pp instead and stick just to dailies.

Day 5 26pp 18 weeklies

B- porridge and plums-5pp

S- special k biscuit bars-3pp
Harvest chewee bar-3pp
Peach

L- home made veg soup-0pp
1 slice nimble-1pp

S- grapes

Tea- chicken breast- 4pp
Stir fry veg-0pp
Wholewheat noodles-5pp

S- cadburys caramel hot choc-1pp

Total 26pp
Weeklies used-0
Weeklies left-18

Very happy with that despite the quite naughty snacks.

I brought some special k biscuit bars today! Had a nibble of my daughters yummy!

I looked at nuts and dried fruit today and they were all full of fat and carbs, are the Nutrigrain bars healthier?

I forgot yesterday to put in that I had 2 mini Molly way things for 4pp. I had written it in my journal though and it totalled 26.

Today's aim is no chocolate or sweets, maybe just a special k biscuit or chewee bar. Gonna attempt the gym again too but legs still stiff! Good grief!

Feeling a bit guilty as have chosen not to go into summer school this morning. I've got a slight headache and just so sleepy and my house is a tip and all I've been capable of when getting in the last few days is slumping on the sofa! It's totally overstaffed so know I'm not letting anyone down but feel bad anyhow.
Never mind, couple hours more kip and I should be ok and have a clean house by end of the day!

I'm not worried so much now, it's not like we desperately need the money either, I only said I'd do summer school in the first place as I'm usually totally bored during the 6 weeks hols! I just don't like the idea of letting people down. Got another couple of hours sleep and still feel a bit groggy. Think I'll get up and take it real slow for an hour or so.
I bought some ground oatbran yesterday that I'm gonna try out for porridge. It's pretty finely ground so I reckon it'll have a similar consistency to ready brek and I think it's free on SF. I'll let you know what it's like.

Hope the ground oat bran is nice.Yea i remember you saying about doing the summer school so you don't get bored.Hope you wake up soon,the groggy feeling is never any fun!

The boy has had a cold since we got back from Berlin, so I'm hoping it's not that. My immune system usually doesn't stand for colds!

Oh I'm eating plenty of fruit so think I'll be ok.

Little cat is needing lots of love today, her back is sore where she got her injections, she is crying when I stroked her there. It's so pitiful my heart breaks. Hope she's ok.

I've called vet and they reckon muscles prob a bit sore, but she's had lots of injections and been fine, she must've been extra squirmy yesterday! Bless her.

Back