Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Becktoria79 said:
Yeay! I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans! I have always wanted to feel like I can wear skinny jeans without my legs looking like sausages and I've finally got a pair that do this! Got a lush fluffy jumper too! It's so soft and lovely!

Sounds nice! Any pics?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Not yet but when I get my new phone I'll attempt some, my phone's camera is rubbish!

Today's food

B- porridge, semi skimmed milk (hex a and b)
Pear and plums

S- pineapple

L- wholewheat pasta, tuna, sweet corn, pepper, spring onion, lettuce, grated carrot and cherry tomatoes

S- quavers- 4.5
Grapes

T- gammon and pea risotto with green beans and rocket.
White wine in risotto-2syns
Parmesan cheese-4.5

S- grapes

Total- 11syns

So not too bad, didn't stick to my 5 suns but I'm not going to worry, if I stick to plan rest of week I should at least STS. I'm heading to the gym with the boyf tomorrow, first time in ages, aiming to get there mon and weds after that.

Thanks skittles. I've always been wary of wearing trousers as I have big bum and thighs but I'm starting to get comfy in them!

Thanks daisy, tea was lovely.

Great news on the skinny jeans and I love all the lovely knitwear everywhere in winter :-D x

Very good news about the shopping trip! Huge "yay" to skinny jeans and I love big fluffy jumpers. What colour is it and where did you get it? Not that I am allowed to buy anymore clothes until Christmas... I can't imagine ever managing to wear skinny jeans - I suspect by the time I am slim enouggh I will be far too old to get away with them :( But given you have always been a bit more apprehensive about trousers it really does show how well you have done, even if the scales do have different numbers to those you would ideally like at the moment. Did you get anything for your night out next week? Or is it going to be the skinny jeans first outing??

Food is looking lovely. Especially the risotto which sounds absolutely lush. It really does look like SW is suiting you at the moment as you are managing good healthy meals, which seems to have curbed the snacking which you wanted to avoid.

I look forward to the pics! Don't worry bout having more than 5 syns, I think u will b fine

Hello...::.bex in the skinny jeans!
I avoided them for ages. Like I wore leggings ( as long as my bum was covered lol) but not skinny jeans. When it's kinda the same.
But I think it's hard to pull them off! I always thought they'd suit me as I have long legs (34" inside leg) but they actually only look nice if I wear heels. Wih flats it just makes my ass huge.

Looks like slimming world is working for you!! :)

How u doing beck?

Hi guys I'm fine but have only just discovered how to reply on this app on my now phone! Has taken me all day to work it out! I shall update properly later!

Glad ur ok!

Hey there, lots to get through!
Yep very happy bout the skinny jeans thing, though yet to wear them, think I might save them and the fluffy jumper for my trip to London next weekend to see the beach boys. It's seated so woot get too hot dancing I dint think. The jumper is from oasisand it was expensive but there was 20% off everything on Saturday and utility liked so lovely with the jeans!
I got a dress too, a lively green abduction peacock number which is possibly too dressy for Friday but Sod it I'll wear it anyhow as I like to look glamorous!

Right was no gym yesterday as needed to go back to town for SIme wool as realised my boys little niece is due to pop out in a fortnight! Then great north run was in so buses and metros were all over the shop (any excuse eh?) I think after pay day on Friday I'm gonna book a couple of sessions with a personal trainer, i desperately need to find some impetus to go.

This is yesterdays food

Sw extra easy

B- pineapple, nectarines, banana, total 0% abduction 35g muesli (h-b)

L- jacket potato, beans and 45g low low cheese(h-a) Apple

S- ham

T- provencal chicken, mash, carrots and sugar snap peas
Vanilla fat free activia

S- galaxy hot choc made with ssplash semi skimmed milk- 4 syns

Know I didn't have the 1/3 superfree with lunch but couldn't face lettuce or rocket was meant to have omelette but forgot eggs which has affected today and tomorrow as forgot them again!

Oh dear disappointing tea alert! I made rosemary steaks, roasted potato things and runner beans and gravy. I realised I'm really not a fan of steak. I ate one mouthful and couldn't eat anymore so had basically 2 potatoes veg and gravy. Hungry! I'm off in the bath to distract me from this!

Uhh how annoying! I didn't like my steak last time! It was really grizzly

Back