BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I will add a better picture later but here you go for now...

image-1708019214.jpg

you look stunning becks! <3

wow u look absolutely amazing :D your waist looks tiny, u have the perfect silhouette xoxox

Love you ladies!!!! Bless you!

I had a professional pic taken before I walked in the room so I will post some better ones when I have them xxx

Going to get tomorrow! They sound amazing, have you had one?? Hope your night was great x

No I haven't yet! I will have one tomorrow as I bought two cream scones from M&S today as they were reduced! Need stodge today after all the alcohol yesterday!!!! x

they look amazing!

Ok opinion on mincepie cupcake?? Awaiting your verdict before I purchase!!! Xx

Ahhh sorry!

Well I had one today and if I didn't know that it was a mince pie cupcake I don't think I would have known! They tasted of ginger and cinnamonie... They were nice but not like a mince pie x

Still going to get some!!!!! I forgot today or it woukd have been my x-factor treat!!!! Instead I have knicked the fudge out of a selection box I have got Dylan xxx

You looked amazing in your dress! Glad you had a good time :) xx

Well I have had 5 lovely days off of plan with lots of alcohol and nice food however on Saturday and Sunday I filled a large skip full of bricks as we had to pull down the dwarf walls were the conservatory was ready for the ground works to be done this coming weekend. I know i will have gained on Thursday but I'm happy to accept it as I had a wonderful Christmas party, i just carried it on for an extra few days!!

I defo need to go shopping today as it would appear that i dont have a great deal in...

B: Porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk (7pp)

L: Not sure yet... either a ww soup (2pp) and a petit pain (3pp) or a quorn peppered steak (3pp) with mushrooms and tomatoes

D: Smoked haddock with carrots, broccoli and cabbage

Will update later x

Back