• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been so busy!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya everyone

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Apologies I haven't been on much but in my other day job as an IT Manager in a Hospital we have been replacing our main Hospital patient system and hence for the past 6 weeks I have been working silly hours.

We went live this Tuesday just gone and worked 22 days without a day off doing 14 hour days so I look pretty rough and feel even worse.

Anyway now we are live hopefully I should get my life back so can start doing more of the NLP again and also generally helping out on here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Mike

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back Mike
Yes , I fort where is Mike these days , good to have you back , Wow long days , and no time off , well you should be minted now lol . So its back to the usa this year on the over time money lol .

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Funny you should say that!! That is exactly where the money is going!!!

M.

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Welcome back Mike, you have been missed. Sounds like work has been tough but an interesting challenge.

PS - thanks for the tip re Sandy, pressie seemed to go down a treat.

Gx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
See , I know , your looking on line for a cheap deal to get there , Don't blame you Mike, come on lets have another pic in the same place again just to show you kept it off lol

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)

Welcome Back Mike:flowers:

Yes it would be fantastic to add a third photo to these two wonderful photos below:D

sazzy34

Gold Member
Did you ever buy that boat Mike,

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
Was just thinkin haven't seen you for sometime!!!!!

Good to see your well!!!!

Nas x