Been so busy!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya everyone

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Apologies I haven't been on much but in my other day job as an IT Manager in a Hospital we have been replacing our main Hospital patient system and hence for the past 6 weeks I have been working silly hours.

We went live this Tuesday just gone and worked 22 days without a day off doing 14 hour days so I look pretty rough and feel even worse.

Anyway now we are live hopefully I should get my life back so can start doing more of the NLP again and also generally helping out on here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Mike

Welcome back Mike
Yes , I fort where is Mike these days , good to have you back , Wow long days , and no time off , well you should be minted now lol . So its back to the usa this year on the over time money lol .

Funny you should say that!! That is exactly where the money is going!!!

M.

Welcome back Mike, you have been missed. Sounds like work has been tough but an interesting challenge.

PS - thanks for the tip re Sandy, pressie seemed to go down a treat.

Gx

See , I know , your looking on line for a cheap deal to get there , Don't blame you Mike, come on lets have another pic in the same place again just to show you kept it off lol

sun_inf_lg.jpg

Welcome Back Mike:flowers:

Yes it would be fantastic to add a third photo to these two wonderful photos below:D

bna.jpg

Did you ever buy that boat Mike,

Was just thinkin haven't seen you for sometime!!!!!

Good to see your well!!!!

Nas x

Back