Beep beep its the 2013 Xen Wagon

Welcome back! I'm not quite the dominatrix that Lexie is, but I can threaten to whack you with my walking stick if you try to get out of your seat again, how does that sound? ;) xx
Excellent, permission granted!

Toot Toot, beep beep, did no one notice me sneak off after easter. I need strapped down and sat on to stop me screwing up! Put the 4lbs I lost back on after having a free for all after Easter. Lovely things were happening in life n I took my eye off the ball. Life still looking good, so time to knuckle down and get into shape. Done some healthy shopping today, and decided to start again. Please keep me strapped securely. I've got something to look forward to in a couple of months, so I'm going to use it as a motivator to get myself that far at least.:)

Yay welcome back, x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie2005 said:
Just stopping by to check are we all still strapped in??? Bootcamp Mistress is back believe me ;)

Thank goodness for that, I was trying to be a dominatrix there but I don't think I can pull it off very well! ;) xx

Lol :) no I don't think of you looking like that Tracy. You're too nice :) whereas I have no problem imaging lexie in her leather miss whiplash outfit screaming at us cracking the air with her whip :) and a little set of horns on her head.

Love you lexie :) xxx

toofatkat said:
Lol :) no I don't think of you looking like that Tracy. You're too nice :) whereas I have no problem imaging lexie in her leather miss whiplash outfit screaming at us cracking the air with her whip :) and a little set of horns on her head.

Love you lexie :) xxx

Lol, going to have that image in my mind for a while! ;) xx

image-2295361322.jpg

Just a reminder of what Lexie looks like .. Thanks Kat ;)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Arrggghhh, for some random reason I had a complete blow out on Wednesday night and appear to have gained 4lbs - how does that work? It was a real binge and I have regretted it since but 4lbs?? :cry: Back to it now although alcohol is featuring quite highly on the agenda this week (and last week) maybe that's the issue - although I have tracked the calories! Xx

Arrggghhh, for some random reason I had a complete blow out on Wednesday night and appear to have gained 4lbs - how does that work? It was a real binge and I have regretted it since but 4lbs?? :cry: Back to it now although alcohol is featuring quite highly on the agenda this week (and last week) maybe that's the issue - although I have tracked the calories! Xx

And I am sure my darling it will come off really quickly, I gained 3.4lbs in 4 days week before last but shifted it in 3 days this week. After how amazing you have been you are entitled to a mini blow out once in a while xx

Soon lexie :)

Not 100% to plan today, but did the damage limitation exercises. Strap me down, I am going to behave for the rest of the week:)

Back