Beep beep its the 2013 Xen Wagon

Ok I need pick up, and I need to be firmly tied back onto this wagon.

I need picking up and strapping in. I think a lot of my probs are emotional and if I think I'm not doing well I think that I may as well just eat. I need to get my head in gear as I've had one good week and two bad weeks

I need picking up and strapping in. I think a lot of my probs are emotional and if I think I'm not doing well I think that I may as well just eat. I need to get my head in gear as I've had one good week and two bad weeks

I'm the same honey a complete emotional eater! I had 2 really bad weeks & at the worst point i'd gained 8lbs but a couple of days back on track & I can see it coming back down again. All we can do is take it a day at a time hey xx

I'm the same honey a complete emotional eater! I had 2 really bad weeks & at the worst point i'd gained 8lbs but a couple of days back on track & I can see it coming back down again. All we can do is take it a day at a time hey xx

yes that's very true, good advice :) I've managed to remain good this week and now I'm finally showing a decent loss which has perked me up no end. I find it so much easier to stick to when I can see the results on the scales

Clinging on by my fingernails ladies and gentlemen, what a week it's been, meals out, people visiting, visiting others. We're out for dinner tomorrow night and then my nephew's christening with food after on Sunday. Give me strength!

KB x

Clinging on by my fingernails ladies and gentlemen, what a week it's been, meals out, people visiting, visiting others. We're out for dinner tomorrow night and then my nephew's christening with food after on Sunday. Give me strength!

KB x

Sending lots of strength your way & if that doesn't work I'll send you a few hundred calories lol x

Thank you, Lexie. I am making most of the food for tomorrow so should hopefully be able to keep things under control. The same can't be said for the drink! "Wetting the baby's head" and all that. Aiming for steak to night so hopefully that will be not too bad too. Monday is a whole new week!

KB x

No.................

I have been out of control for the last two weeks and as a result I now weigh more than what I did after christmas.

I am attempting the 5:2 fast diet to try and regain some control. I am having my first fast day today and have yet to eat. On the 2 fast days i will be eating 500 cals and on the other days i will be eating 1850 cals.

Just need to get my bum in gear so that I am slimmer for summer.

Lexie strapped Kat and I in on Monday morning! And I'm glad to stay I've not even tried to loosen my belt!

Lets hope this is the final sprint of my journey before I embark on maintainence!

This week lex and I both came to the conclusion we will always be fat people on the inside - always have to control that emotional overeater who causes us to go AWOL!

But maybe now we've faced it we can work on controlling the little biatch! ;) xx

Lexie strapped Kat and I in on Monday morning! And I'm glad to stay I've not even tried to loosen my belt!

Lets hope this is the final sprint of my journey before I embark on maintainence!

This week lex and I both came to the conclusion we will always be fat people on the inside - always have to control that emotional overeater who causes us to go AWOL!

But maybe now we've faced it we can work on controlling the little biatch! ;) xx

Love it! Lol. I think I have have the same problem I have a "fat" demon biatch inside too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap I definitely have a demon fat person inside, I decided at weigh in to reset my goal from 12stone to 11st 7, hope I can do it :)

Snap I definitely have a demon fat person inside, I decided at weigh in to reset my goal from 12stone to 11st 7, hope I can do it :)

Good for you!

Your really doing well there's no reason you won't make that! X

Good for you!

Your really doing well there's no reason you won't make that! X

Well giving myself till the end of the year to do it, would love to be in the 11's when I go to Florida, think will be in the 12's when get back tho :)

Well giving myself till the end of the year to do it, would love to be in the 11's when I go to Florida, think will be in the 12's when get back tho :)

I want to get as close to 11:0 for my holiday Sony can allow myself a gain on holiday!!!

I want to get as close to 11:0 for my holiday Sony can allow myself a gain on holiday!!!

I am thinking the same which is why I have said year end for my final target :)

Toot Toot, beep beep, did no one notice me sneak off after easter. I need strapped down and sat on to stop me screwing up! Put the 4lbs I lost back on after having a free for all after Easter. Lovely things were happening in life n I took my eye off the ball. Life still looking good, so time to knuckle down and get into shape. Done some healthy shopping today, and decided to start again. Please keep me strapped securely. I've got something to look forward to in a couple of months, so I'm going to use it as a motivator to get myself that far at least.:)

PurpleMum said:
Toot Toot, beep beep, did no one notice me sneak off after easter. I need strapped down and sat on to stop me screwing up! Put the 4lbs I lost back on after having a free for all after Easter. Lovely things were happening in life n I took my eye off the ball. Life still looking good, so time to knuckle down and get into shape. Done some healthy shopping today, and decided to start again. Please keep me strapped securely. I've got something to look forward to in a couple of months, so I'm going to use it as a motivator to get myself that far at least.:)

Welcome back! I'm not quite the dominatrix that Lexie is, but I can threaten to whack you with my walking stick if you try to get out of your seat again, how does that sound? ;) xx

Back