Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

ill b there 2 but i only live an hour down the road so its no big deal for me! my sis lives in uni so theres always a sofa to crash on.

ill b there 2 but i only live an hour down the road so its no big deal for me! my sis lives in uni so theres always a sofa to crash on.

that's great Delli - where you live ??

are you on LL ? or CD ? or ?????

will be fab to meet people from Norm Irund !

Debz xx

CD, on a restart as of today!! i live near ballymoney, that exciting metropolis!!

great to meet ya !!

good luck with the re-start !

keep us posted on your progress....

Debz xx

ill b there 2 but i only live an hour down the road so its no big deal for me!

i live near ballymoney, that exciting metropolis!!
:D
This is where I argue with my friends. To me, a map has NORTH at the top, and SOUTH at the bottom, so you live an hour up the road, Delli.

I talk about going UP North from Dublin and my Southern friends are horrified. To them, anywhere outside Dublin is going DOWN the country.... :confused:;)

BTW, Junction One must be almost on your doorstep? Love to wander there. Usually end up broke and carting loads of unnecessary clothes, jewellery and kitchen items though.:sigh:

All booked and paid for lol. See you all there!
Taz x

Hi Debz,

I have booked a room in Jurys Inn for three adults, not bad value for £95 for the room.

Husband and Pierce are coming along with me. I have not been in Belfast in years...

Looking forward.

Love Mini xxx

Is this the difinitive list of attendees? If not what it? Cheers! :)

Debz32
Isobel1965
Westiegirl
Cah-ching
Nikki
Mini
Pierce
Andi
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Bev and Phil
Jazz
Mandy (hopefilly)

Karen

Is this the difinitive list of attendees? If not what it? Cheers! :)

Debz32
Isobel1965
Westiegirl
Cah-ching
Nikki
Mini
Pierce
Andi
Jazz
Mandy (hopefilly)
Karen

ohhhh - lookin good !! really looking forward to meeting you all again...

Debz xx

Hopefully a Jurys just waiting for pay day :) If not at the bus station lol. Cos we have flights paid for.

Taz x

Great news Taz - glad you got flights booked....you'll always find somewhere to stay....

Debz x

Hi Debz,

I have booked a room in Jurys Inn for three adults, not bad value for £95 for the room.

Husband and Pierce are coming along with me. I have not been in Belfast in years...

Looking forward.

Love Mini xxx

YAY !! will be brill to catch up again :) and we get to meet Mr.Mini too :D:D

Debz x

I'm a definite maybe :D

Hi girls just back from holiday in Spain delighted to see the list growing cant wait to meet you all again. I only live 15 mins from Belfast but thinking of booking a hotel for the night so I can have drinks without worrying cant wait lot of luv Mandyx.

Debz32
Isobel1965
Westiegirl
Cah-ching
Nikki
Mini and Mr Mini
Pierce
Andi
Jazz
Mandy (hopefilly)
Karen

Taz aka Taryn
Dub07 - maybe??

Looking forward to meeting those I haven't met before - and the ones I have!

Mandy - turn your photo up the right way!! Or are you horizontal at the moment?!!

Just booked flights .... Ryan air are so cheap from Liverpool - was 1p on one of the routes ... but you need to add taxes etc and luggage. Easy jet were next cheapest.

So now looking at hotels - who's booked where???

Back