Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

Checked out the prices and the cost is free if I book now. All I pay is airport tax, so I may well come .. watch this space.

Ooooh PLEASE come!! It will be so fab to see you.

Don't just think it - DO IT! :character00255:

:hide:Would relly love to come to a meet but i am so darn shy
would probably get off the plane and hide in my hotel room.

NOooooooooo Gemma! We're all really friendly. Seriously the first meet is the hardest - and then after that you'll be hooked! Everyone is really nice and we all feel like we kind of "know" each other because of this forum and stuff we discuss. Please come .... if you are nervous near the time one of us will PM you our mobile number - you are more thwan welcome to mine! and then you don't have to walk in on your own. Come on Gemma, come and see what the craic in Belfast is like!

Well done Gemma would love to meet you I went to my first meet in Dublin in June a bit nervous but shouldnt have been everyone was so friendly and I had a fab time come and join us in Belfast you wont regret it will pm you my mobile num if you like luv Mandy x.

As long as your friend does not mind i will say yes will def let ya know next week, Would be good to meet up when ya next in my area

Have checked my money situation till xmas an don't thinkthere is anyway i wll be able to come to belfast:cry:

Am def gonna make it to brum though, was really looking forward to meetin you guys.

bumping again!!

doesnt anyone else want to enjoy the craic over in beautiful belfast?? u can stay at the europa, the most bombed hotel in europe!!! (its safe now tho lol! im allowed to say that kinda stuff cos i live here!)

is this some sort of cdc meet up?
i live in belfast :)

Back