Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

Hey Bev - glad you and Phil all booked up !!!

looking forward to it....seems like ages away though.....:rolleyes:

You going to the Christmas Conference ??

Debz x

Jury's was booked for the dates we wanted Mini :cry::cry::cry:

Dates?

So your planning on staying for a few days?

The two hotels are not very far from one another...so if we end up talking late into the night we/you don't have far to go back to hotel.:)

Hey Bev - glad you and Phil all booked up !!!

looking forward to it....seems like ages away though.....:rolleyes:

You going to the Christmas Conference ??

Debz x

Don't think so Debz - will need to go down and stay with mum and dad around that time ... life is so busy around Xmas time!

Dates?

So your planning on staying for a few days?

The two hotels are not very far from one another...so if we end up talking late into the night we/you don't have far to go back to hotel.:)

Yes Mini - we're coming over on the Friday and going home on the Monday. On the Sunday I've just checked and there is a direct Ulsterbus that will take us to Giants Causeway.
I also have family (well ex family!) and friends in Belfast - so will probably look them up too! Really looking forward to seeing how Belfast has changed since I was over last!!
LOL at the talking late into the night Mini ... Phil is looking forward to chatting to Pierce again. How will Mr Mini cope with us lot??!!

Hi guys,

Just seen this thread, i really must start coming on this site more.

I'm a definate maybe if thats ok?

It's the week after my birthday and I was going to Butlins but i'm very tempted by a meet instead. I may even be at goal by then too (miracles do happen)

I#ll let you know for definate

Jo xx

Hi guys,

Just seen this thread, i really must start coming on this site more.

I'm a definate maybe if thats ok?

It's the week after my birthday and I was going to Butlins but i'm very tempted by a meet instead. I may even be at goal by then too (miracles do happen)

I#ll let you know for definate

Jo xx

Hey Jo - would be fab if you could come !!!

have a think....and let us know what you decide :)

love

Debz xx

I'm just checking out hotels/flights etc.

Jury's Inn is still available via Short Break Holidays - Superbreak by the way at £84.00 per night.

Are most people just staying for just one night or two (Friday and Saturday)?

I'm just checking out hotels/flights etc.

Jury's Inn is still available via Short Break Holidays - Superbreak by the way at £84.00 per night.

Are most people just staying for just one night or two (Friday and Saturday)?

Hi Sharon - great that you're coming over !

Bev and Phil coming for both nights....not sure bout Isobel and the others....hopefully this will bump it up so they can confirm !

Debz x

well blue grapefruit is coming over 2, and she doesnt know it yet but she is coming for a 2 night stay. must tell her actually.....

I still need to decide whether to book for one night or two. Who else is going - and how long for? :rolleyes: :D

We're being greedy and coming for the Fri, Sat and Sun, going home Monday - but going to do some sightseeing (Giants Causeway on Sunday ... a MUST!!!)and visiting friends plus ex's family who live in Belfast.

I've done it!! :party0049: :bliss::happy036:

I'm booked onto a Ryanair flight from Stansted which lands at Belfast City at 18:05 on Friday 22nd, and my flight back is on Sunday 24th at 18:30 - so can I come and see the Giants Causeway with you and Phil on Sunday if there's time, Bev? :D

I'm also booked into Jurys Inn for the 2 nights (still available via Short Break Holidays - Superbreak)

I'm SO excited as I've never been to Belfast before!! Woohoo!!! :D

WOO HOO !!!

so pleased you lot are all booked up - Belfast is most definitely buzzin at the minute ! and the Giants Causeway is FAB :D:D

can't wait.....

Debz xx

I've done it!! :party0049: :bliss::happy036:

I'm booked onto a Ryanair flight from Stansted which lands at Belfast City at 18:05 on Friday 22nd, and my flight back is on Sunday 24th at 18:30 - so can I come and see the Giants Causeway with you and Phil on Sunday if there's time, Bev? :D

You can Sharon ... but think the buses would leave before your flight .... will check and let you know. We're not going home until Monday - but will meet up with you Friday and Saturday. Use to know Belfast really well ... but that was about 10yrs ago! Looking forward to seeing you again and will let you know about buses. xxx

I'd love to come, but money is tight at the moment. .... :( I don't know how I@ll be for April.

well blue grapefruit is coming over 2, and she doesnt know it yet but she is coming for a 2 night stay. must tell her actually.....

Booked! BMI baby has my money! Twas only £60 odd for a return flight from cardiff, not bad considering its the weekend too.

I'm all nervous now xxx

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry but I'm not gonna make it, it ws working out a bit expensive for me at the mo. I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic time tho and i'll be thinking of you

Jo xx

Booked! BMI baby has my money! Twas only £60 odd for a return flight from cardiff, not bad considering its the weekend too.

I'm all nervous now xxx

That's brill !!

look forward to meeting ya !

Debz x

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry but I'm not gonna make it, it ws working out a bit expensive for me at the mo. I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic time tho and i'll be thinking of you

Jo xx

Hey Jo....sorry you can't make it...:( hopefully get to meet you at some stage....

Debz x

Thanks Debz,

I'm gonna go to the Newcastle meet in january instead as it works out much cheaper for me.

Hopefully i'll be able to come to the next one

Take care

Jo xx

Checked out the prices and the cost is free if I book now. All I pay is airport tax, so I may well come .. watch this space.

Back