Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

I have to agree with Sharon! I am on and off the diet all the time, doesn't mean anything at all in terms of whether you're allowed to come or not! We're all at different stages in our journey and do it in different ways.

Hope you change your mind and come!

I too haven't been very good at contributing on here recently. Life has got in the way - and I just haven't had time, but it hasn't stopped me thinking about all of you and occasionally popping in and reading threads. Like you CC I have been sooo bad re the diet too, feeling down, my ex, feeling tired and now one of my beloved cats went to sleep in his sleep. :cry::cry::cry: So diet wise I've definately been playing truant .... but I want to start again in 2008 (I'm not putting any pressure on myself for the rest of this year) and I did 790 in Dublin - so I can do 790 in Belfast ... and also i came back from Belfast more determined, positive and definately happy to have met so many lovely people from here - amongst whom you werre one of them CC. So please ... pretty please come. It's a wonderful place - great craic, the people from here that are coming are great and it would make it sooooooooooooooooooooo much better if you were there with your gorgeous smile! Will text you soon re what you are up to after Christmas and if you have anytime free to come and visit, or for us to come and meet up with you. Sorry i have been so busy - hopefully will slow down soon and I can keep in touch more regularly with you, and the rest of the wonderful Miniminers! xxxxxxxxxx

Flight booked. Just gotta work my up to booking the hotel. £105:eek:

YIPPITY DOO DAH !!!!! :D:D:D

so so pleased ur comin Missus !! can't wait to catch up !

gave a fabulous christmas.....see ya next year !

love

Debz xx

Yahey!!! I'm so pleased you're gonna be there with us. Can't wait to see you again :D

Mandie - I'm there for both Friday and Saturday nights, booked into Jury's Inn Hotel :)

Honestly Sharon youre going to every blooming meet except the one Im going to!! :rolleyes:

Well, there's an easy way to remedy that honey - get yourself booked for either/both the Belfast or Birmingham meets :D

Sandy just had a quick look - flights from Glasgow to Birmingham for the BHam meet - BMI Baby £39.00 return at the mo.... bargain!!

which one was that CC, The flight is cheap though so I guess its swings and roundabouts..Can I ask! who is going and where are you staying?

I think they're a list [of who is attending] somewhere on this thread. The consensus is that everyone is staying at the Jury's Inn. My flight was very cheap it has to be said. Just need to remember to book a room as I'd feel a little fresh to stay over at my friends house for free.

Hi girls Im booking a hotel for both nights and I only live about 14 miles from Belfast will save on taxis and dont want to miss any of the craic if anyone wants to save money by sharing a room your very welcome let me know luv Mandy x

What are the final numbers for Belfast? Who's going and where is everyone Staying?

I'll start of with myself:

Cah-Ching - haven't booked accomodation as yet.

What are the final numbers for Belfast? Who's going and where is everyone Staying?

I'll start of with myself:

Cah-Ching - haven't booked accomodation as yet.
sumayyah - dropping in for a wee while, stayin at home

It's just the three of us then. lol

:D

me and Blue_grapefruit are coming, but will be stayin in a B&B somewhere about the city centre, havent booked one yet!

Debz32....will be there on Saturday......

I know Hopefilly's going both nights...and hopefully barcababex will be able to join us on Saturday too.....

Debz x

erm...I'm only a newbie but can I come too -I live in Belfast so I'd feel horribly left out if I didn't. :(

Of course you can come everyone welcome and if you live in Belfast its a must Im staying the weekend so will be able to meet those travelling from afar and arriving Friday cant wait Luv Mandy x

erm...I'm only a newbie but can I come too -I live in Belfast so I'd feel horribly left out if I didn't. :(

Of course you can come !! look forward to meeting you !!

Debz xx

Back