Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

Not at all Claire! Everyone is welcome .. the more the merrier :D

is this some sort of cdc meet up?
i live in belfast :)

Hiya Claire - everyone welcome :D would be great to meet you....why not come along ??

Debz x

bumping again!!

doesnt anyone else want to enjoy the craic over in beautiful belfast?? u can stay at the europa, the most bombed hotel in europe!!! (its safe now tho lol! im allowed to say that kinda stuff cos i live here!)

My ex took me to it in the early 1980's when things were still bad. We went to the nightclub at the very top and Phil Linott of Thin Lizzy was there and danced next to me - and stood next to my ex at the urinals!! Bet you wanted to know that!!!

looks like i wont be able to come along despite living on the doorstep
since its a night on the tiles, im a single mum and am 99% sure there not gonna let her in too, lol

looks like i wont be able to come along despite living on the doorstep
since its a night on the tiles, im a single mum and am 99% sure there not gonna let her in too, lol

Hiya - you could pop in for an hour n the afternoon....and bring R with you :) not everyone stays the whole time....think about it....you'd have a laugh !! and R is adorable......:D

Debz x

am i allowed to come
do you allow londoners ;) into belfast

I think I might give this meet a miss. I need to work on being a proper contributor to this 'ere forum.

I don't deserve such treats if I can't stick to the diet.

Have a great time girlies ...... think of me!!!!

Love ya all ... xxxxx

I think I might give this meet a miss. I need to work on being a proper contributor to this 'ere forum.

Love ya all ... xxxxx

With the very greatest respect me darlin - you're talkin' bollox! :giggle:

You're as much a valued contributor as any of the rest of us and you know you'll get a boost spending a couple of days with all us girlies (and guys!) :)

Come and party!! You know it makes sense ;)

I'm going! And I'm a Londoner :) (Well, OK, I'm an Essex bird really but it's close! *lol*)

Haha your an essex bird ;) not to far from where im at than are you
well if your going im sure i can make the trip too :)

I've just put this meet into my new 2008 diary - so it's official now! :)

I've never been to Belfast before (well, I've never been anywhere in Northern Ireland actually) so I'm really looking forward to it :D

I've just put this meet into my new 2008 diary - so it's official now! :)

I've never been to Belfast before (well, I've never been anywhere in Northern Ireland actually) so I'm really looking forward to it :D

Hi Sharon - really looking forward to meeting you again - quite a few coming to this meet now...hope it's a good'un !!

Debz xx

Love ya all ... xxxxx

Awwwww - sorry to hear that :(:( was lookin forward to seeing you again.....any chance of a re-think ?????.....

Debz xx

I@ll think about it... but at the moment it's a "no".

I'll keep it inmind though ... Dublin was ace

Love ya all ... xxxxx

With the very greatest respect me darlin - you're talkin' bollox! :giggle:

You're as much a valued contributor as any of the rest of us and you know you'll get a boost spending a couple of days with all us girlies (and guys!) :)

Come and party!! You know it makes sense ;)

I have to agree with Sharon! I am on and off the diet all the time, doesn't mean anything at all in terms of whether you're allowed to come or not! We're all at different stages in our journey and do it in different ways.

Hope you change your mind and come!

I have to agree with Sharon! I am on and off the diet all the time, doesn't mean anything at all in terms of whether you're allowed to come or not! We're all at different stages in our journey and do it in different ways.

Hope you change your mind and come!

couldn't agree more !!

all welcome....no matter what diet they're on or off....!!

Debz xx

Back