Belins Diary

belinm

I started the Dukan diet 10 days ago and so far have lost 9 lbs so over the moon, am on the cruise phase now after doing 6 days on the attack phase, this diet is really working for me and for once after years of yo yo dieting and trying every diet in the world!!

S far so good, but like with all diets the proof will be whether I can keep the motivation up and get to my target, but the dertermination to be slim again is there and these forums will help no end, I will keep ya posted with my efforts.

Boy you're tall :)

Good luck and well done so far!

Crikey!! so you are! :):) and your current weight is less than my target weight :(

Oh, and well done on such a good start, keep going even if it stops for a bit!

Last edited:
congrats on the loss so far. Its a pretty easy diet to stick to if you dont give in to cravings. I have been doing it for around ten weeks and have lost over 30lbs.

hi and well done on ur weight loss ,i think u may need to ajust ur height as it may be a mistake !!!

Hi lol, think theres a few corrections to be made, your BMI is tiny too.

Good luck with the diet, it is good isnt it, youve had a great result so far.

Yeah these statistics are annoying - I had to put mine in several times to get it right!

Welcome! And please join in the "menus" and "recipes" threads to perhaps give us some new ideas!

well done on the weight loss and welcome

Well done, fab start!

lol u need to go into user CP and edit details and put it in metric and it will change automaticly

Hi ,I do 4pp then 3 pv, usually Monday to Thursday is pp then Friday to Sunday is pv

Hi Benim, although in his original French book, he recommended 5/5 for nearly all diet profiles, he's now come back on that and reserves it for people with a lot to lose because he's noticed that the weight lost on 1/1 isn't that different to warrant such deprivation of requisite veggies and salads for so long...

So 1/1 really is the plan he recommends... but I usually do something like 4PP / 3PL so that it's easier to plan in advance and weekends are always veggie times...

hey viki why dont u start a diary its very theraputic (spelling ) !!!

it took me ages to input my detail too lol !!

Hi Vickki

Hi Vickki and good luck. You'll get plenty of support here!

Back