Bethanys Diary

Best of luck chick xxx hope your ok xx

You must keep posting Bethany....it doesnt matter what other people think.......! We are here to support you.

You must keep posting Bethany....it doesnt matter what other people think.......! We are here to support you.

As I have said Bethany, we are all supporters of each other here, Sonkie is right, keep posting x

you have lost 1lb? Bethany that is fantastic! well done to you chick!!.

Is everything ok Bethany??:hug99:

Well done Bethany. Do keep posting. Doesn't matter which diet your doing....we need updates :)

Well done Bethany. Do keep posting. Doesn't matter which diet your doing....we need updates :)

Yep i agree although i don't post often i do alway's read your thread Bethany, do keep posting.

Hi All My Friends

Just a Quick note to tell you I have lost 1lb this week sorry Wont be posting Hope you are all ok
Take Care
Bye Bye Speak some time but dont know when

Hi Bethany,

Well done on your weight loss!

Hope all works out well for you.

Keep up the exercise:)

Love Mini xxx

Hey Bethany

Hey Bethany,

What's wrong? Why are you so sad? Why aren't you posting anymore hun?

Ollie
xxxx

COME BACK BETH...please.

Please dont go away, we all support each other on here, in the good and not so good weeks.

Dieting is a very rocky journey and you are not alone. So please come back and talk to us.

Sending hugs your way.

Deb x

come on Bethany, just let us all know that you are ok! as you can see from all the lovely posts - we're worried about you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Excellent Bethany! glad to hear it!!!:)

Back