Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Beware when ordering Avidlite M/R

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Fredcat, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Fredcat

Fredcat Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Got my first order through 2 days ago, very excited, and have just started them today as I'm at home and find it easier to stick to when I'm not at work. Anyway, had a replacement bar this morning, Choc Truffle which was divine, read the box and you need 2 to replace a meal, not 1 as I thought. Now maybe I read it wrong or didn't read it through when I ordered, but I was under the impression that 1 bar replaced a meal. Therefore, the 2 boxes I ordered are only going to last for 7 days, not 14 as I'd hoped. Just thought I'd point it out in case anyone else is thinking of ordering the same.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Fredcat,
    I'd never heard of avidlite but had a look at the website to check if it says how many bars to replace a meal.

I found this information below:-

Avidlite Simple Diet Plan

which seems to say that you only need one bar to replace a meal,not two. There are separate snack bars available, but the one you've got is definitely a meal replacement bar. Hope this helps.

4. Fredcat

Fredcat Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hi Amanda, yeah, its confusing isn't it? The box definately says 2 bars equals 1 meal. Oh well, I only had 1 this morning, and a shake for lunch and I feel fine so I'll see how I go. Thanks for that though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.