• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Beware when ordering Avidlite M/R

Got my first order through 2 days ago, very excited, and have just started them today as I'm at home and find it easier to stick to when I'm not at work. Anyway, had a replacement bar this morning, Choc Truffle which was divine, read the box and you need 2 to replace a meal, not 1 as I thought. Now maybe I read it wrong or didn't read it through when I ordered, but I was under the impression that 1 bar replaced a meal. Therefore, the 2 boxes I ordered are only going to last for 7 days, not 14 as I'd hoped. Just thought I'd point it out in case anyone else is thinking of ordering the same.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Hia Fredcat,
I'd never heard of avidlite but had a look at the website to check if it says how many bars to replace a meal.

I found this information below:-

Avidlite Simple Diet Plan

which seems to say that you only need one bar to replace a meal,not two. There are separate snack bars available, but the one you've got is definitely a meal replacement bar. Hope this helps.

Hi Amanda, yeah, its confusing isn't it? The box definately says 2 bars equals 1 meal. Oh well, I only had 1 this morning, and a shake for lunch and I feel fine so I'll see how I go. Thanks for that though.