big brothers bex

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sumayyah, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    geez im so sick of opening the newspapers to find them calling her fat!:mad:

for crying out load the girls a size 12!

in the last few days shes been called a beast, a whale, a hippo, surely to god these people should realise despite half of the other girls being a size 8 or less ( lisa must be a 10/12 and kat? well they dont comment on her weight ) theres nothing wrong with being a size 12

shouldnt they be applauding her for showing women come in all shapes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I completely agree, it's awful isn't it?

And what's the bet that within a year of coming out of the house she'll be stick thin from some magazine sponsored liposuction or something.

I don't think she's fat at all.

Dee x

4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    here here!!! x

5. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tried not to watch BB (well I have out of the corner of my eye while on Minimins!!)...and I don't buy newspapers as they are full of s**t!!!...however...from what I have seen of Bex behavior she is an embarrasing, bit*cy, game-playing, 2-faced, showing-off, drama-queeny, snide, screaming, xyznegrisgsufj*&%$£"$$!!!!!
    I agree that they shouldn't keep using'fat' expletives to describe her...unfortunately the press do that instead of saying she has no class!!
    X

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I agree, i dont think bex is fat id be delighted if i looked like her. ok she is a bit annoying but there is always one!!

7. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

So glad I am not alone, I guess the clothes or lack of do not do her body any favours but she is not one bit fat!

Annoying, spoilt, loud...yes but not fat. She has nice slim legs and a nice bust, it bugs me so much as I would give anything to have her body yet according to the press I would still be fat!

You can't win, Ulrika Johnson was being attacked for being too slim, now only a month after having her 4th child the press loves publishing pictures of her 'struggling' to shift the weight.

I stoped buying magazines like HEAT, CLOSER etc as they were full of rubbish, picking out tiny flaws on celebs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.