big brothers bex

sumayyah

please try again
geez im so sick of opening the newspapers to find them calling her fat!:mad:

for crying out load the girls a size 12!

in the last few days shes been called a beast, a whale, a hippo, surely to god these people should realise despite half of the other girls being a size 8 or less ( lisa must be a 10/12 and kat? well they dont comment on her weight ) theres nothing wrong with being a size 12

shouldnt they be applauding her for showing women come in all shapes?

I completely agree, it's awful isn't it?

And what's the bet that within a year of coming out of the house she'll be stick thin from some magazine sponsored liposuction or something.

I don't think she's fat at all.

Dee x

here here!!! x

Tried not to watch BB (well I have out of the corner of my eye while on Minimins!!)...and I don't buy newspapers as they are full of s**t!!!...however...from what I have seen of Bex behavior she is an embarrasing, bit*cy, game-playing, 2-faced, showing-off, drama-queeny, snide, screaming, xyznegrisgsufj*&%$£"$$!!!!!
I agree that they shouldn't keep using'fat' expletives to describe her...unfortunately the press do that instead of saying she has no class!!
X

I agree, i dont think bex is fat id be delighted if i looked like her. ok she is a bit annoying but there is always one!!

So glad I am not alone, I guess the clothes or lack of do not do her body any favours but she is not one bit fat!

Annoying, spoilt, loud...yes but not fat. She has nice slim legs and a nice bust, it bugs me so much as I would give anything to have her body yet according to the press I would still be fat!

You can't win, Ulrika Johnson was being attacked for being too slim, now only a month after having her 4th child the press loves publishing pictures of her 'struggling' to shift the weight.

I stoped buying magazines like HEAT, CLOSER etc as they were full of rubbish, picking out tiny flaws on celebs.

Back