Biggest Loser US

Aw thanks Twigs! I will have to watch it tomorrow

xx

Yeah I've got 4 on my plus too .... watching the first one tonight ... just done my own exercise so can watch with a clear conscious lol

xx

Ohh, I hope they do some more repeats. When I move in with the GP-in-laws-ish at the weekend I will finally have Sky!

.. i love the female english trainer - i'd have her babies :p

off to bug the inlaws to put sky anytime on :D x

right, kids planning can wait!! putting it on!!

Its on anytime, some poor guy keeps getting told youre the BIGGEST we have ever had...the BIGGEST EVER...guys in tears, give him a break! Is that the right one?

It wont let me put it on series link :(

Biggest female ever....379lb, thats 1lb less than me....I'm going to show her lol x

ive not got sky real lives boooh but am catching up on the BL couples over on sky 3 finale later today and repeated in the morning

It was two very interesting episodes and yes Gillian is very scarey, real twist at the end if a little cruel!
The Black team seem very competitive but my money at the mo is on the green remainding team person, she seemed very focused. Definitely put it on series link on Sky...:D

Wait til you see him totally lose it with so
someone. He's scarey lol. Even Jillian is shocked lol

I saw that in the preview shows at the weekend, I have never ever seen him get that mad, and I have watched every season!! I thought he might actually explode at one stage!!!

Back