Biggest Loser US

Why is everyone so outraged at Helen given Tara the time penalty?? She simply didn't want Tara to win the money, I don't blame her. Tara is just as loudmouthed as Filipe.

Also I always find it funny listening to women wondering if someone is gay or not.

It's just the nastiness of it. I totally agree that Tara is a loudmouth too but she has done nothing to deserve people being nasty to her. I felt really sorry for her last night when they were all putting the weight on her scales and laughing their heads off. I hope she wins tonight and sticks 2 fingers up to every one of them. It's a case of the green eyed monster for a lot of them!

She is the biggest threat in the house so why should they not gang up on her. Also the Blue team (although its individuals they are with Bob) have the number advantage now so they will do everything they can to try and hamper everyone on Jillian's side (maybe Mike being the exception)

I have to agree with Manny. At the end of the day this is a competition and despite every saying "I'm here for the weight loss not the money" thats tosh, they want to win the money as well and Tara is THE biggest threat to everyone in the house so its perfectly natural that they are going to try and take out the biggest threat, she should see it as a compliment and quit the moaning and the tears! If I was in there I would be totally ruthless, winning would be everything to me and I would do exactly the same.

I completely understand she is the biggest threat and why they did it, it just made rather uncomfortable viewing last night watching someone being publicly picked on for being a strong person. I agree she should take it as a compliment she just obviously didn't see it that way

Yeah someone agrees. I also think she is becoming more mentally unstable (Jillian refered to it). If they continue to pick on her then she will snap.

I think she will win the challange but I don't think she will lose much weight again this week.

Hello!
LOL - I 'sky plus' the series and always forward over the parts where they start crying - yawn!!!!
It's great watching it - can't stand Fillipe (personally) and love Mike to bits!
x

OMG, the crying was relentless last night....but I suppose it is a stressful situation.....the choosing of the trainer was not as harsh as I thought it would be, I was surprised at Helen's choice as two weeks ago, she loved Bob more than anybody blah blah blah.
The challenge was quite harsh, Tara couldn't have been surprised at what they did, this is a game and if they all know she is out front, they are going to stick it to you. She did rise above it and fight on so repect to Tara and I hope she wins the challenge, she deserves to rub Sione's nose in it. Helen is still getting on my wick......this will continue I am sure!!

Did anyone watch last night, the return did upset a few. The paranoid were definitely ruffled, at least the crying has dried up....

I'm going to have to rely on you lot tomorrow for an update on what happens, Vampire Diaires start tonight with a double episode so will miss Biggest Loser!! Only saw half of last nights as well!!!

I have a feeling nicole was on a liquid diet not sure why, but I said before she was weighed if she puts on weight its because she has been eating food, I wonder if was right, would be interested to know.

How much did she gain? I didn't watch last nights. If she was on liquid diet you often gain weight when you go back to solids so that would explain a lot!

There was once someone who put on a lot but I think it was deliberate with extra water. Can't remember who it was but Australian calls to me

Irene xx

I think she thought she would be safe with immunity, so was going for a low loss to give her a better chance next week - back fired though !!

Back