• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bigmuthabluffa's WI 3

:D Hi all, as you know I was really struggling this week and wanted to jack it all in, then I pulled my finger out,:p ( it wasn't anywhere gross I promise he he):D
and joined Curves I have done one full workout session and loved it,:rolleyes: I had made my mind up to contine regardless, as I am sick of the weight battle, so I got weighed expecting 3lbs and it is 5lbs:eek: so so so happy it is just the boost I need.;)

Can i just say thanks to all those who have encouraged me this week. xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
Delighted for you and well done, it's a very good weight loss, and a nice surprise for you. I loved curves when I went last year and was doing very well until circumstances made me have to stop. I would like to go back, once I sort out some child minding for the smaller fellow. Well done again, those purple boots are getting nearer and nearer.
Doirin

what a fantastic loss, thats great!! its such a good feeling after weigh in, it makes it all worthwhile :)

MiniB

Here we go again!
Congrats on your great loss! That's a great loss so far into your journey. Not long to your target now!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Fantastic result. Well done you! x

Hey muthabluffa

Congrats!! Well done for staying on track and 5lbs loss FANTASTIC !! :clap:
Exercise is always the best solution, it helps lift the mood as well...have you seen how hard they work out in 'The Biggest Loser' ? Kill or cure!!
Keep going lady. I'm off on my bike now, the weather looks great. Whayhey!!

Fantastic, just the lift you needed.:wee: Carry on lady, you will certainly reach your goals with your great attitude.

Aoife

Silver Member
Great loss. Congrats! You're on a winner now, and you'll will win the battle.

Thanks so much guys xxxx