Bigmuthabluffa's WI 3

bigmuthabluffa

:D Hi all, as you know I was really struggling this week and wanted to jack it all in, then I pulled my finger out,:p ( it wasn't anywhere gross I promise he he):D
and joined Curves I have done one full workout session and loved it,:rolleyes: I had made my mind up to contine regardless, as I am sick of the weight battle, so I got weighed expecting 3lbs and it is 5lbs:eek: so so so happy it is just the boost I need.;)

Can i just say thanks to all those who have encouraged me this week. xxx

Hi,
Delighted for you and well done, it's a very good weight loss, and a nice surprise for you. I loved curves when I went last year and was doing very well until circumstances made me have to stop. I would like to go back, once I sort out some child minding for the smaller fellow. Well done again, those purple boots are getting nearer and nearer.
Doirin

what a fantastic loss, thats great!! its such a good feeling after weigh in, it makes it all worthwhile :)

Congrats on your great loss! That's a great loss so far into your journey. Not long to your target now!

Fantastic result. Well done you! x

Hey muthabluffa

Congrats!! Well done for staying on track and 5lbs loss FANTASTIC !! :clap:
Exercise is always the best solution, it helps lift the mood as well...have you seen how hard they work out in 'The Biggest Loser' ? Kill or cure!!
Keep going lady. I'm off on my bike now, the weather looks great. Whayhey!!

Fantastic, just the lift you needed.:wee: Carry on lady, you will certainly reach your goals with your great attitude.

Great loss. Congrats! You're on a winner now, and you'll will win the battle.

Thanks so much guys xxxx

Back