Bingo wings

billygroat

Just a question to the gang...

I have begun to notice bingo wings and I wondered if there was any way to get rid.

Am worried as I have been overweight for 20 years that my skin will not go back to normal.

I do toning exercises - is this enough?

Some of you with huge losses must have this all over.

I know it's a tabu subject perhaps but as its all part of the weight loss/new lifestyle.

Thanks

Julie :eek:

Yep I have loose skin..mainly my arms and the tops and backs of my thighs. I do toning exercises and use Palmers Cocoa Butter ( the one for after pregnancy and weight loss). Whther it helps or not ..I don't know, but I least I smell nice :D

Yep I'm starting to get bingo wings and also skin loose skin around my inner thighs but working hard to tone up.
Oh well.. I guess I would rather have the skin than thunder thighs. :D
There are some really great videos on Youtube to help with the bingo wings :)

I am terrified of having loose skin when i loose weight, although i no its better than being overweight it still fills me with dread

I know what you mean, its much more desireable to have saggy skin that wibbly wobby stuff...

Cocoa butter smells like it should be poured over ice cream!! I do use it sometimes but just sit and sniff myself :D hillarious as it sounds!

talking about losing weight, my fingers are looking old since my weight loss and I am defintely feeling the cold more now the blubber has lessened!

Julie x

I worry a lot about loose skin after weight loss too, my arms and legs will be fine I think, but I do worry about my stomach....I'd hate it if I couldn't finally go on the beach with confidence, although I do agree that it's much much better than having the weight :)

Back