Birds eye new healthy option range

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laurie, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just a quickie i popped into icelands today and they have the new birds eye healthy option range ...picked up some bargain deserts....chocolate cookie + lemon meringue pie are only 2 and a half points each...and toffee cheesecake is 3 points... only a quid each get 2 in a box
    they're less than ww deserts in points and they're something new to try too...gonna have the chocolate cookie desert tonight after my kebab he he...will let you know what it tastes like!

OOOO i also got ww new lemon cheesecake and chilli con carni...
    dont normally like the ready meals prefer to make my own, but thought i'd give it a go...anyone tasted any of these?
    Lau xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    No I haven't but I will definately look out for the range in my local supermarket.

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Sounds Yummy And Def Low In Pointsx

5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    just to let you know the desert was fab well worth the 2 and a half points...makes a change from the ww ones, something new...tonight i am trying toffee cheesecake i will report back !!xx

6. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi,

I have bought the chocolate cookie one and have it defrosting now for a 2.5pt treat later. Looks delicious :)

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

the cheesecake sounds yummyx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh Im going to have to try those.. love WW desserts but a change would be nice. Tescos dont always have a huge choice

9. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes do try cos they're really ok, and pluse they're lower in points than ww deserts...
    Do you have an iceland near where you live? They stock loads of the deserts, the only one i didnt buy was strawbury cheesecake only cos i tend to have the ww one regularly, and i wanted to try different flavs.
    Holly what did you think of the cookie one?
    Lauxxx

10. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    We Tried The Toffee Cheescakes Tonight, They Were Gorgeous, Nicer Than The Ww Strawberry Ones I Thought. My Mum Stocked Up In Iceland On The Ready Meals. £1 Compared To Around £1.50 Ww Ones.

11. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    umm i had the lemon merengue pie today for 2.5 points...it was scrummy...
    Like a biscuit base, then moose and lemon sauce and a lemon topping with bits of merengue on top...was yummy would recommend.
    Got to go back to Iceland to stock up whilst they still have them for a quid
    Lau xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.