Birds eye new healthy option range

Laurie

MM addict
Just a quickie i popped into icelands today and they have the new birds eye healthy option range ...picked up some bargain deserts....chocolate cookie + lemon meringue pie are only 2 and a half points each...and toffee cheesecake is 3 points... only a quid each get 2 in a box
they're less than ww deserts in points and they're something new to try too...gonna have the chocolate cookie desert tonight after my kebab he he...will let you know what it tastes like!

OOOO i also got ww new lemon cheesecake and chilli con carni...
dont normally like the ready meals prefer to make my own, but thought i'd give it a go...anyone tasted any of these?
Lau xxx

just to let you know the desert was fab well worth the 2 and a half points...makes a change from the ww ones, something new...tonight i am trying toffee cheesecake i will report back !!xx

Hi,

I have bought the chocolate cookie one and have it defrosting now for a 2.5pt treat later. Looks delicious :)

Yes do try cos they're really ok, and pluse they're lower in points than ww deserts...
Do you have an iceland near where you live? They stock loads of the deserts, the only one i didnt buy was strawbury cheesecake only cos i tend to have the ww one regularly, and i wanted to try different flavs.
Holly what did you think of the cookie one?
Lauxxx

umm i had the lemon merengue pie today for 2.5 points...it was scrummy...
Like a biscuit base, then moose and lemon sauce and a lemon topping with bits of merengue on top...was yummy would recommend.
Got to go back to Iceland to stock up whilst they still have them for a quid
Lau xxx

Back