Birmingham meet 18-19th April

wannabslim

Gold Member
Heya all,

Just wondering who from here is going to the meet planned for Brum in April? I fancy going but can't afford to have a room to myself- was wondering if anyone was up for sharing? We can get a room with 2 double beds for total £110 for the 2 nights, so only £55 each. Obviously ladies only! Ideally someone I know from here :D if anyone is up for it pls let me know! xxx

ooo gutted wish i knew about it sooner... i would have loved to come and meet peeps

Ok hun no worries- im not sure im gonna be able to go anyhoo as the room prices have gone up now! Unless someone can share who has already booked maybe and i can split it i think i will prob have to miss it :( makes me sad but my own fault for not spotting it til yesterday! x

I hope you can find someone to share with.... I'd offer but am already sharing with someone... sorry....

If you can't make this one then there is one in York in September.... we booked the Ibis through Hotel Bookings, Reservations & Hotel Accommodation UK - Hotelnet and paid £81 each for the 2 nights.... I know it's a long way from you and a long way off but if you could get someone to share then it would be a good deal - it includes breakfast and works out cheaper than booking with them direct - in fact I tried to book direct and they were full..:confused::eek:

Do hope you can sort someone for sharing in Bham though..:D

Thanks hun, unfortunately cant do september as am away on hols and then back at uni. Will try and sort something out tho :) sure it will work out in the end! Need to check i can get it off work first anyway :D! xxx

Birmingham! is agesssssssssss away! ... no way i could drive there on my lonesome! ..... I would love to see about going though!

Does anyone have plans for a meet later in the year atall ?

there are allways meets planned, check out the meeting forum. York in September is one that springs to mind
xx

I really wish I could afford to go. I only managed the Newcastle one cos I booked so far in advance & got mega cheap Travel Lodge rooms :(

Back