Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

now Cat, do i need to get in my car and come and give you a slap?! :p ....its not too far you know!

(Mich.... I just need to make a phone call and you can have a visit too :eek::D)

Is it April yet? I want to come out to play!

Oh gawd, just seen the time, I need to sleep :rolleyes:

LOL.. ok.. il behave.. hehe.. but it was mich's fault..!!!!!!!!! lol

x x x

Don't you be blaming me Kitty kat...!!!!!:D:eek:

Please don't let her slap me Deb.... I'll be good - honest;)

Only a month to go!!! Excitement starting to build :D especially cos I have started CD today and I am using Brum meet as one of my goals!!! x

I went to a couple of the Boot Camps in 2006 which were fab so I know a few people already (mainly from DH) but most going are all new to me! :)

xxx

I went to a couple of the Boot Camps in 2006 which were fab so I know a few people already (mainly from DH) but most going are all new to me! :)
xxx

Did you go to the one in Skendlebury Hall?? What a fab house!!:D

I suppose they were a more structured meet than a normal one!
The first one I think everyone was SSing and the second there were people at all stages.
During the day the lovely Diva would talk to us about weight loss and that kind of thing which for me was a great help and then in the evening it was mostly Singstar or nattering!!
The first one we went to had a hot tub and a sauna, that was near the Welsh border and the second was in Lincolnshire. Rather than stay in a hotel we stayed in self-catering places.
You could take as much or as little from it as you wanted. It was good to get together with people in the same situation!
If it was possible to do another I'd definitely go. They're not as easy to arrange as a normal meet though!

Ooh that sounds brill! Never been to any form of meet so guess I dont really know what to expect from any of it, but I reckon the boot camp thing sounds like a really motivational event, and the fact that everyone was on CD is good cos it means there is no temptation to eat! x

Definitely motivational! And it really does help because unless you were really bad and took naughty food with you (which no-one did!), there wasn't a shop for miles so you had no choice but to stick to it!

xxx

I just found out if i can come or not.........

Might be a yes, might be a no......

Who wants to know?

It better be a YES!!

Gx

Back