Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

I'm so excited, my first meet! Can't wait to put some names to faces... not quite sure how I will manage tho as I mainly know ppl by their screen names, not their real ones. So if/when you meet me you may need to tell me your screen name AND your real name otherwise I will prob be a bit clueless! Apologies :D xx

It will all fall into place once we meet! I am terrible for names, but I can remember faces, so hopefully will recognise those I haven't met before from their avatar/photo/gallery but won't be able to put a name to them. Its an age thing lol xxx

don't worry Nikki, a) i know alot of those going so can fill you in & b) most don't mind being called by their mini name
xx

i wouldnt worry cheryl.. i had to sit with leah looking through photo albums while she mentally noted down who was who.. lol.

x x

Ahh thanks guys that makes me feel better! Its all part of the fun I guess :D good stuff! Cant wait tho, could do with getting away for a bit tho! Am quite up for a spot of shopping at the bullring on Sat am if anyone else fancies it? xx

I am getting sooooooooo excited about this meet! It's gonna be wonderful to meet all the new people as well as catch up with all my lovely friends from previous meets.

I can't remember now who's going to be there for both nights or just coming on the Saturday (blame it on my age :rolleyes:).

Shall we do an up-to-date list? :)

Summerskye (Sharon): Friday and Saturday

kitteh (Cat): Friday and Saturday

Irene: Friday and Saturday
Porgeous (Georgie): Saturday
Mary Poppins (Susan): Saturday

kitteh (Cat): Friday and Saturday
Irene: Friday and Saturday

Porgeous (Georgie): Saturday
Mary Poppins (Susan): Saturday
Pandora (Cheryl ) Friday & Saturday
Wannabslim (Nikki) Fri & Sat
Russiandoll (Debbie) Fri & Sat
Westiegirl (Sarah) Fri & Sat
Bondgirl (Zoe) Fri & Sat

Hmmm, not sure Sharon... I mean.... a non-mini's attendee might not really understand..... KIDDING!! I cant speak for everyone else but I definitely don't mind- the more the merrier right?!

Hehe xxx

Back