Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

Back safe and sound.... had a lovely time..... was great to meet some new faces and catch up with old friends too......:D

Hope your all home safe and sound.....:D

Love

Hiya

Home safe and well although train got delayed for couple of hours arrggh!!

Lovely to meet everyone, hope all are having safe journeys.

Gxx

Thats me home too! Snuggled up in my dressing gown, and trying to rest after last nights late night, and this mornings hangover ! Had a great time and it was really good to see you all in real life! Will have to make the next one!

Oooooooh people are home! Pictures please!!!!!

Hey Gang,

Also home safe, lovely meeting you all, but i owe a huge apology :)

After all the uni work, i was stressed, tired, and way way miserable. I thought that handing in my work would give me a huge buzz but all it did was provide a huge downer. If it wasn't for the planned weekend i probably would have stayed in bed with a book.

I wasn't exactly myself, a *little* quiet, and felt out of place. I've still got a lot of work to do, and couldnt relax.

But all of that aside, had a good time. Was great putting faces to usernames and seeing old friends once again. Thank you all for making Oli feel so welcome too.

I have to say that Georgie is so teeny tiny and gorgeous in real life too, and big birdy - you have a gorgeous figure :)

Must go do some uni work, got three big deadlines this week :cry:

Love you xx

We had a fantastic time .... was lovely meeting new and old friends - and that's what people on here become after a few meets!

Can't believe someone actually thought I had a "Kev" and a "Phil"!!! So decided he can now be called KP ... as he is nuts!!!

We got home about 3am ... so slightly tired this morning - but had had such a laugh, talked so much - and KP didn't do his job and take many photos!

See you all again soon.

Lots of hugs!! xxxxxx

Just got in, drive home was goo, there had been an "incident" on the M42, but it didn't really delay us too much.
met loads of new friends & caught up with lots of old ones.
Am sooooooooooooooo tired, me thinks dinner, bath & early night !
xx

But all of that aside, had a good time. Was great putting faces to usernames and seeing old friends once again. Thank you all for making Oli feel so welcome too.

I have to say that Georgie is so teeny tiny and gorgeous in real life too, and big birdy - you have a gorgeous figure :)

Love you xx

Thanks BG! It still needs work! LOL! Better than it was though!
To save me looking, when is the next meet? Esp the Cardiff one!

Been back for a while now thanks to a lift from Deb:).. had a lovely time as always and enjoyed meeting friends old and new:D... now back to reality... washing to do and work tonight!!!!!!!!:eek:

Much love to all xxxxxxxx:)

Cake, book and bed time xxx

Wow wow wow and wow what a blooming fantabulous weekend(she says while still currently dying:eek:)

I'd like to say a very special thanks to everyone for helping me have a fantastic weekend:D

Hopefilly thank you so much for Friday;) your wisdom and just the fact you let me moan on at you for hours(please accept my apologies for that) was exactly what I needed and enabled me to have the most fantastic time n avoid being mardy...such a joy to meet you:)

Pandora...Cheryl what can I say? you might not think you did anything out of the ordinary but whilst sat here thinking about how you looked out for me has actually brought tears to my eyes....I can't actually say anymore as words really cannot sum up how you made me feel.

Everyone else you all looked stunning and wow what a large crowd we were as in numbers;) it was so lovely to catch up with old friends and meet new friends....can't wait for the next.

Love to you all

Hey Gang,

After all the uni work, i was stressed, tired, and way way miserable. I thought that handing in my work would give me a huge buzz but all it did was provide a huge downer. If it wasn't for the planned weekend i probably would have stayed in bed with a book.

I wasn't exactly myself, a *little* quiet, and felt out of place. I've still got a lot of work to do, and couldnt relax.

Love you xx

Hi Leah, sorry you didn't feel so great - you just can't tell how you will react to too much stress.

Sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk properly - hopefully at the next meet.

Good luck with your deadlines :)

Hey Gang,

Love you xx

It was wonderful to meet you at long last babes, stressed or not!

Gxxx

awwww, love you and b.c. xx

glad you all had a great time....:)

great to have you all back....missed ya !

Debz xx

Well..

we got on the train.. no problems or anything.. got to the bridge going into newcastle.. and the train stopped.. voice came over.. "riots at central station mean the train will have to stay here for a short while".. 45 mins later the train moved (note that we were 1 minute from it).. got into the station.. trying to get off.. a nice man carried my suitcase off.. bless.. and all the drunken fans got on.. telling us to get out of the way.. shuving people out of the way.. swearing.. telling us to get a move on.. i was so scared.. honestly.. i really just wanted to cry.. got onto the station.. i must have seen about 50 police.. at least.. trying to get all the football fans to behave.. i decided not to get a metro home.. with my accept (obv not a sunderland accept.. more of a newcastle accent than any).. i would have got linched.. so i got a taxi home.. and the driver was telling me about 100 sunderland fans.. and a number of newcastle fans started fighting.. throwing bottles.. rioting in the station.. had to be closed. riot vans.. police from gateshead newcastle and sunderland had to be down.. i very nearly didnt get home.. Im sitting home now.. shaking.. i still just feel like crying..
and the worst of it is.. my mams still at the station waiting for her train home..! i placed her beside the police though.. just in case.. but its still pretty much going on.. main people been arrested.. a guy walked past me.. shouted at the police and ran.. about fifteen police ran and jumped him.. and carted him off.. theres bloody (as in blood.. lol) people standing around.. broken glass..
BUT
i have had an amazing weekend.. i really have.. i enjoyed seeing everyome.. having little chats with everyone.. Now im off to recover with a nice cup of tea.. phew..

Love you all

x x x

Back