Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

:party0023::party0019:

GO JEN GO!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JENNY!!!!

I am so happy for you!!! WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

WELL DONE YOU YOUR A BLOODY STAR !!!!!!!!:party0023::party0023::party0023::wow::wow::superwoman::superwoman:

Aww Jennie - that's absolutely fantastic hun, well done on such a mega, awesome achievement. You are a real star and an inspiration and a wonder.

miscellaneous_166.gif

Hi Jennie

Just back from my hols and had to drop by to see how you are doing

Very proud of you matey and well done on your BMI at Docs

You will inspire me to get back on the wagon after my big big indulgence on my little trip round Europe. My scales say 8lb on but I need to loose that and more for when the lovely Anne gets back

My next weigh in is on 30th August so hope to have got back on SS and shifted some more blubber

You are a star and I have tears in my eyes thinking of how good you must feel and how proud you must be

Much love

Shar

hope you had a good weekend missed your postings will be ready to read war & peace !!!

Dear Jen,

I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping that the only reason you haven't posted for days is because you have been having such a ball but....

please just a quick post to say you are OK:eek:

Just sat down at the pc for the first time since my Thursday evening yeehar! :D lo

What a few days it's been... non-stop since .... and with my lovely friend staying all weekend (and us not saying goodnight before 2am Friday and 3.30am Saturday!) I felt it would have been rude to sit on the pc (hence the silence) during her stay,and since she left (yesterday afternoon - we both left the house at the same time) I've not had 5 minutes to myself! (Went to bed early last night as need sleep SO much!)...

So... thank you all very very very much for your wonderful messages of congratulations :D

I've loads to drone on about and will try to update properly tomorrow as I really need another early night tonight.

Went for my weigh in today and lost another 2.4lbs! VERY pleased (not to mention very surprised!) about that - so another step closer to beginning maintenance proper :D

Still seeing Blueeyes but things have changed somewhat - will explain another time.. weeked with my friend was wonderful and emotional and exhausting.. did loads, talked loads.. ate , well, not exactly loads, but a bit.. ;) Saw Blueeyes yesterday afternoon/early evening and again this afternoon after my weigh in. Zoe is home too right now so you can imagine - lots of demands on my time and energies. So much so (and with TOTM due Friday I'm beginning to fade.. lol) that I have decided to get some early nights in this week - starting with last night.. and again tonight and tomorrow too. :D

Am still very very happy and SSing this week with permission to AAM if I want to (self-permission).

Lots gone on and lots to do this week (as always) but have a proper list, lol, in the hope that I can pace myself a bit as I don't want to 'burn out' and feel as if I have a cold lurking.. so.. sleep, bubble baths, my great book I'm getting into.. and good old Paul whispering goodness knows what in my shell likes each night.. ah life... 'tis an adventure that's for sure! :D

Will catch up tomorrow evening properly.

hope all is ok with you n blueeyes.
well done on yet another good loss, not much further to go now ??
xx :)

Hi Jennie,
Glad you've been able to check in. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your friend :)

Well done on your weight loss :)

Love K xxx

Yay, I sat and read your last few pages while sat in an internet cafe in Kendal yesterday and felt so happy for you.
Brilliant news re the BMI.
And am so inspired by your attitude to men, dating and Blueeyes.
It's as if you've had a crash course in confidence and knowing what you want (which is only possible by getting out there and finding out!) and you're now putting all this new info into practice.
Glad you're recognising the need not to burn out-
relax and enjoy!

xxx

Thursday - dealing with a dog on heat!!!

Thursday 16th August 2007

Well, after the joy of reaching target in the surgery and hugging the nurse and dashing outside to meet Blueeyes.. I was on a real high. He presented me with 3 huge sunflowers and said he knew we would be celebrating. I was absolutely flying high! Lol I rang the girls to tell them and my sister too – all of them were delighted :)

We came back to my house and he helped me continue the work with my clothes for selling on EBay – in the end I got him to do the descriptions (as I dictated them) whilst I took the photos and folded the clothes. Between us we got through 60 items of clothing. So I have my work cut out in getting them all on the site and up for sale! It felt great knowing that another ‘job’ was done and another step forward to helping myself get some income.

I then got on with preparing dinner (salad, strawbs and yummy marinated veg kebabs) whilst he showered and changed (he had come straight from work)… this was a big mistake!! He appeared to have brought a bag big enough to hold enough clothes for a month!! I was very shocked when I saw it and wondered what he was thinking! He appeared in the kitchen in just a dressing gown and towel! I was a bit taken aback as I had assumed he would have showered and dressed before coming back downstairs. I was a bit caught off guard to be honest but still we chatted and had a kiss and he got a bit, well, ‘fresh’ so I told him to go and get dressed as I was about to meet Sarah online on webcam and couldn’t have him wandering around in his dressing gown!!! I felt quite uncomfortable that he had brought a dressing gown with him!!! I thought he would have just brought a change of clothes and essential toiletries... anyway… I chatted with Sarah online for a few minutes as she had only just got her msn working for the first time since June and wanted to show me her room as she is in a shared house now.

Blueeyes was by now dressed (thank goodness)… and I had prepped the veggie kebabs and he lit the bbq…I told him to leave it be for 20 minutes (as directed on the instructions) and that we could then put the kebabs on… he ignored me and after just 10 minutes I noticed the kebabs had vanished from the kitchen – I shot out to the garden and basically scolded him… lol.. sorry… but I was really arsey with him.. told him that I had said to wait 20 minutes.. and that there was a reason why … and that the coals were black still so the BBQ wasn’t anywhere near ready yet! (What a nag!!) I took the kebabs off it and put them back in the kitchen. He came back inside with his tail between his legs.. lol (I really was like a stroppy mother!)… but hey – the man didn’t listen!!! It was ok though… we did wait and the kebabs were lush and we had a fab meal.. he called it a celebration meal and I told him no, it wasn’t…. meals are not celebrations… they are just meals.. and that I have to get a new mindset about food and not look at it as a celebration.. but the flowers were and spending the evening together would be… poor soul… not really sure he knows what he’s getting into with me!!(But he’ll soon learn! Lol)

Dinner done and I we cleared up and he got all hot and bothered again.. so I cooled his ardour and told him it was time to watch the dvd as I was very tired…(lots of yawns to demonstrate fatigue!) we sat on the sofa and watched The DaVinci Code… I enjoyed it but I guessed how it was going and so it wasn’t particularly challenging but that was ok as it was very nice snuggled up on the sofa with him. Until he once again was like a feckin dog on heat!! So I sent him home.. lol The film finished so I put all the lights on, let the dog out and gave him the dvd and said ‘hope the drive home is ok – do let me know when you get in’. (Smiling sweetly of course).. to be honest I was glad when he went and I did double check that he had taken everything with him (he’d brought more clothes, a huge washbag, had unpacked it all into the bathroom and all that was missing were his freakin slippers!!!!) it felt good to close the door and know that I was going to be sleeping with Paul… ;)

He rang when he got home and apologized for his behaviour blaming it on enthusiastic zeal and lust! I told him it was like having to deal with a dog on heat and that I had felt very pressured and would appreciate it if he wouldn’t behave that way again.. don’t get me wrong.. I fancy the pants off him… but there are ways of letting people know and ways of letting people know!!!!! Innuendo and wandering around in a dressing gown and towel are NOT the ways to be with me!!! (Oh dear… I AM a stroppy mare!!!) So sleep came peacefully with the lovely Mr McKenna muttering away…..

Back