Blimp to Bombshell: RawrGirl's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks!

I will post last week's calorie chart later today. Right now, am supposed to be cleaning the kitchen cupboards, lol.

WELCOME BACK! Will send on my invoice for my secretarial duties while you were gone...!!

RawrGirl has not been here in forever. *sigh*

While banned, she started playing Lego LOTR. RawrGirl is NOT a video game person, but can be talked into anything LOTR, lol. Suffice it to say, ALL that RawrGirl has done (other than Spring clean her house) over the last 2 weeks, is play Lego LOTR. Thus, her Minimins addiction has been temporarily replaced.

Alas...no exercise, eating okay during the week, but enjoying the weekends too much...but managed to lose .2 pounds Friday, so am officially and fully 129.

She is hoping for a loss this Friday, but is well aware that sitting on her bum playing video games is not going to burn any calories despite the frustration at little Lego figures not jumping where they are supposed to, and falling off of cliffs, and drowning, and coming to other horrible ends. Grrrr.

RawrGirl has not been here in forever. *sigh*

While banned, she started playing Lego LOTR. RawrGirl is NOT a video game person, but can be talked into anything LOTR, lol. Suffice it to say, ALL that RawrGirl has done (other than Spring clean her house) over the last 2 weeks, is play Lego LOTR. Thus, her Minimins addiction has been temporarily replaced.

Alas...no exercise, eating okay during the week, but enjoying the weekends too much...but managed to lose .2 pounds Friday, so am officially and fully 129.

She is hoping for a loss this Friday, but is well aware that sitting on her bum playing video games is not going to burn any calories despite the frustration at little Lego figures not jumping where they are supposed to, and falling off of cliffs, and drowning, and coming to other horrible ends. Grrrr.

I thought you were quiet! I get little addictions now and then too. At the moment I'm addicted to watching that MTV show Catfish online. I need to get out more ;)

Woohoo to being back at 129! I cannot wait to get as low as that. X

Bangs

So lately RawrGirl's been feeling self-conscious, so she decided to give herself some bangs. Normally she would just go into the loo all frustrated and start hacking away and then feel even worse. Amazingly, she forced herself to watch a YouTube video on how to do it, and is quite pleased with the results. :)

IMG_20130220_143749.jpgIMG_20130220_144047.jpgIMG_20130220_144155.jpgIMG_20130220_144656.jpg

Oh...and RawrGirl actually lifted weights today. :)

You look fab! Really suits you. And look at your chiselled jaw, gorgeous. You look just like Julia Roberts, especially in the second pic!

Your Eyes!!!! Wow :) you've done so so well!

Thanks you two! Wow, RawrGirl has never been compared to Julia Roberts before, lol.

Yea, she was looking at before and afters yesterday...the difference is really dramatic. She can't believe how horrid she looked before. She thinks 129 is her maximum buffer zone...which means she really needs to lose a few pounds to give herself some space cushion. :D

Before is at 172. Can't believe how perfectly round face looks. Ugh. The after is 129.

Before3.jpg382331_541890512511745_1530597686_n.jpg

And here's whole body shots.

Before2.jpg028.jpg

Rawrgirl can't believe she was that heavy. Of course, that's what eating peppermint patties every time you want a cigarette will do to you, lol.

The ironic thing is this next pic is "thin" for RawrGirl. She is 143 (2 years ago) which was the thinnest she'd ever been in 14 years (until now, of course). She posed for this pic to show off her weight loss -- and she still looks quite chubby! When she saw this pic yesterday, she decided that 129 has to be her maximum, because 143 is not thin on her -- face is still so round!

265766_226378614062938_1272612_o.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, I still think you look fab at 143! Maybe because that's lighter than I am at the moment?!!

The difference in the pics is really incredible. You've done so amazingly well but I think you realise that!

I know what you mean about a buffer. I'm dying to get to 131 but I know I won't be completely happy there, so it will have to be my upper limit!

Oh man, I would give my right arm for a Peppermint Patty right now! Instead I'm lying in the bath listening to my stomach rumbles echoing off the tiles!!

Rawrgirl you look absolutely gorgeous in alloc your pictures, even wen u were bigger your still
A beauty

RawrGirl is chuffed. Scale says 127.4. She has no idea how that is even possible considering everything she ate last weekend and only lifting weights Wed and Thurs. She honestly was fearing a gain and just hoping to have maintained. Hopefully this will motivate her to get going strong. :)

Amazing! Well done you! Maybe the key is to NOT try?!!

Woop woop!! Well done

So managed to stay in Ketosis all weekend, despite a baby shower with lots of yummy goodies and of all things chocolate cake with a chocolate mouse layer. *sigh* But RawrGirl was good and passed on anything with carbs. :)

Then she discovered how to make scones with her low-carb flour (she had almost given up on figuring out how to make yummy food with it, but at last she discovered how to completely mask the high-fiber/cardboardy taste, so now it's just buttery flakey deliciousness). Even Prince Charming gobbled up the scones and asked for more. :D Point being...RawrGirl ate ALOT of scones this weekend, lol.

Cinnamon and cream cheese, strawberry and cream cheese, and chocolate chip with chocolate drizzle. The cream cheese scones only have 1.5 carbs (except the one with low sugar strawberry preserves which has a bit more but RawrGirl doesn't like that one anyway, they were for Prince Charming). And the chocolate one has 2 carbs each.

859722_547248068642656_1500329693_o.jpg860231_547207885313341_2113847705_o.jpg857788_547207755313354_356286974_o.jpg

Oh man- I have to see these on Facebook AND Minimins?! You tease! They look amazing though. Prince Charming is a lucky man ;) Well done on a great weekend. X

Back