BL's Excellent Adventure: Abstinance has left the building. :D

I think my biggest was 8lbs so I am more of the slow n steady type which is no bad thing, but omg, I am so impressed with you!!! It just proves that your body is indeed a fat burning machine <Grin>

Jez
xx

omg . amazing !!!!!!xx

WOW! Get you! That is amazing, you've done so well this week getting back into abstinence, so many people seem to find it very difficult a second time. You are an inspiration

This is so true about doing abstinence for a second time, we have 3 refreshers in our group and they all say the first time was easy compared to this, so wow BL total kudos to ya hun!!

Jez
xx

WHoohoo! Way to go BL!

You are showing us all how to stick it and live the life. Be ready to say Hello! to 10 stone in a couple of weeks ;).

Thank you ladies!! :) I am pleased as punch!!

I don't know why, or how, or what made it so - but I did find it so easy gettng back into abs. And I have seen how others have struggled the second time, and I must admit I was a bit nervous - but it was easy. To be fair to those that struggle the second time, I imagine a huge part of what made it easy for me was I chose to do it at a time, where there was not much pressure - in that I mean I had not put on a substantial amount, so I knew the abstinance will only be for a short period of time, and I think because I am viewing it as a more drastic measure of maintenance, then a "diet", I think psychologically that helps too? But as before, I just know if you are going to do it, you have to do it without putting anything in your mouth. I've seen it work, so - why mess with it, ya know? But I am relieved, that it went so smoothly - though I have the mother of all headaches this morning - lol - but just as before, I am "in it to win it", and approached it with the same commitment.

ANd I am learning, I hope, I know a few more things to look out for in the future as far as triggers, so its all a good learning process.

Anyway - thanks for the kind comments!! I think you are all stars!

XX

That's brilliant well done .... you'll be at goal in no time :)

Golly gosh, that is amazing. Well done you...:D

With your determination and strength you willl no doubt sail through the next few weeks. I'm impressed. :)

:worthy::wow::talk017::angel09:says it all really well done

wow well done, rubush bout the neck though x

get yourself up here b.l i give the mother of all deep tissues xxx

Whoop whoop!!

I am a happy gal!!

10.5 pounds done and dusted!!!! :D

Can't be anything but delighted with that!!! :D

XX

A huge well done BL that's absolutely fantastic - you must be so happy. I wish I'd seen your face, your smile must have been from ear to ear (I'm not even going to urge you to keep it up as I know you will) x :happy096:

Ah yes, the Levis! Always an incentive to have a clothes target. What will you do when they are too big?? :p

Omg bl thats amazing well done you your such a pro lol.

x x x sam x x x

Back