BL's Excellent Adventure: Abstinance has left the building. :D

This shopping is addictive, I had to be soooo restrained today, because I know it is a waste to buy things now when I am getting smaller still!!!

Jez
xx

Wow BL, that's fantastic! Very well done, hope your neck feels better very soon.

This shopping is addictive, I had to be soooo restrained today, because I know it is a waste to buy things now when I am getting smaller still!!!

Jez
xx

Shop the charity shops - not so bad spending a few quid on something for a bit of a buzz!!! :D

You'll be amazed what you find there! ;) :D

(Might even find me and SB there!! :giggle:)

Lol BL, if you and SB head to London then I am sure I can find ya ;P How has the day gone, are you feeling lovely and light?

Jez
xx

Hey Jez! ;)

Today is going great, as they all have - feeling really good. I have that 'hollow' feeling again which I loved the first time around. I can feel alot of change happening....so its getting exciting!!!

I have noticed though, that I am thinking - not feeling - but thinking I am hungry a lot more then i did before. So thats a little frustrating....I believe that is because I know I am only doing this a matter of weeks....purely psychological. But I'll get thru it.

So yes = another good day down!!

Thanks hon!!

XX

Not just me always wishing the week away and excitedly expectant for the next weigh in :eek: then?

I am obsessed with this diet at the moment. I can't keep my mind on anything else. I analyse every pound and kilo and measurement from every possible angle. Help!!

Ha Ha TI, I am just the same!!!! Bring on Monday, am a bit edgy about water retention though, when it gets warm I seem to retain more, even though I am drinking more than ever.

Jez
xx

Well done BL!!! :D your doing amazing (like you would do it any other way ;) ) You'll be miss tinney winney in no time!! your already a skinny minny ;)
:D

YEah, I do love my weigh in days - means I am one week close to being done!!! lol

I was talking with hubby last night,....it's strange, this time, I am finding even though I am in ketosis, I feel hungry all the time. WIerd. I can't remember from the long run when I got to the stage that I could go all day and not have a pack until evening - but I don't think I would be able to do that now. ANd I wonder why?

Obviously, its pshycological. He thinks its probably because I know this is only for such a short time.....I am not in the same deep-headed pshycological state I was in the first round. It does make it tough. But I know its working, so I just keep going and ignoring the thoughts.

I reckon after Mondays weigh in - I will then be back to where I was at my management weight - where I stayed the same for months. WHich means all the holiday gain and the blip gain from Vincent will be gone. Then I will be entering into unchartered territory which is kind of exciting. It also means, from that point I am free to decide when I stop. Though I know i will abstain at least another 2 weeks because its not a good idea to do it less then a month anyway.

But I am missing, this time, all my healthy food. Funny that. The first time, I missed all the naughty foods initially. It wasn't for many many weeks before I craved healthy food. But now, thats all I am missing.

And this is giving me a chance to look back over management, and see things that I can do even better now, when I go back to food. SO its a good learning process, even still.

Yesterday I bottomed out on energy completely. Just felt like someone pulled the plug. COuld have laid down in my steps and fallen asleep.

BUt its all good. As before, I choose to go through this, so tht makes iteasier.

Anyway - hope everyones having a good weekend. I don;t know yet what I am going to do with mine. :)

xx

I think your hubby has hit the nail on the head there hun! I noticed that with me, in the first 11 weeks, even though I work with food daily I could pretty much ignore it all. But now that I know I am fairly close to goal I am starting to look at food in a new way and thinking "mmm that would be quite nice" - funnily also things I probably would have ignored before in place of a sarmie or toast (my food of choice pre LL) The mind is such a strange thing, but its great to know that we are actually in charge of it and not it in charge of us, which is how I felt before this diet!! Also because I think you will now be going into weight levels you haven't been at before, it will become more exciting and perhaps help with those feelings of "hunger" because then you will be in the same mental "zone" as you were in your first abstinence period. Have a great weekend, I am relaxing as much as possible this morning as I have a job on tonight! Enjoy whatever you do with this lovely sunny Saturday.

Jez
xx

Thanks Jezz. I think thats it, and its all changing around, as we speak!

I must have spoke to soon yesterday. I found a pile of energy from somewhere and spent 3.5 hours doing hard gardening....and jt got stuck in thinking I would pull a few weeds, and before you know it - hours had passed and I had cleared the whole yard with about a years growth of weeds and many rampant Shumac trees!! :D

Also now having my first pack around 4pm, and spent this afternoon watching cooking programs!! LOL So - its all kicking in as I like it.

I went to the grocery store today though, to get food for hubby. I think that is worse then cooking!! lol Everything looked so fresh and lush and wonderful. :)

Can;t wait to get there again. :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Roll on tomorrow night!! Yippeeee!!!! :D :D heh

xx

great new pic BL, you look great and I'm so pleased you have found your energy! x

b.l
you are looking AMAZING girl !!!!

Aw, thank you ladies!!! I must admit, I am loving being able to wear white!!! Avoided it like the plague for the last 25 years or so!! :D

Well, a good result tonight at weigh in - 3 pounds gone! And now after the first week, now getting into fat! So that makes me happy!!! 1/2 Pound shy of a stone in 2 weeks....gotta love that! :D

Shame I'm feeling crap though - my necks kicked up again today. :( Broke down and took some pain killers, which I try like the devil to resist. SB scolded me for cutting a tree down weekend before last - wait till she sees I did 3+ hours hard gardening over the weekend!! :D <hiding>

We had a "Jamie-at-Home" thing at group tonigt and I buoght two lovely ceramic bowls....one to hold my apples, and one to make yummy stuff in. :D

Good day - even with the neck.

Hope everyone has a good week, adn good luck with all this weeks weigh ins to everyone!!

XXX

Back