Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

Evening all. Well day 11 done, not a single morsel has passed my lips! It's not been easy, but equally not has hard as I thought. Talking of hard, those of you with a delicate disposition please stop reading now.......my poo is awful! Like little black pebbles, so, I've started taking something to help, on the advice of the pharmacist who recommended dulcolax. I'll let those of you who are interested know if they work!

Can't wait for my weigh in on Friday, not least because I want some water flavours and some of the veg stock. I need to taste something different. Because I work away from home I stick to tetra packs, which are a little samey after a week. Still I have had them frozen, hot, watered down and straight over ice!

How is everyone doing? Glug Glug glugging? X

Bluegirl I would be vary of taking dulcolax. It is very strong. I would recommend Senna instead it's milder n better.
My experience was not good but we all are different.

Hope it works well with you

hi bluegirl,

love your diary, we seem to be around the same sats (ish) and quite oddly i have taken some dulcolax today, was worried abot it hurting if i havent got much in me, but i gotta do something! - hope you have some 'poo' success :) keep up the diary too!!!

Hey there, how's it going? When is the next weigh in?

Not till saturday - a modest 4 will do me! I am SS+ now though because my BMI is 26.

mornin' - hows you this morning? i have a lot of pain and no much else at the mo :( the miracle poo tablet may not have been a great idea after all... - anyways, have a good day!

I've had a poo! It wasn't until this evening though, but phew I needed it!

In other news I'm on day 12 and have worn a dress that I've not been able to fit in for a year or more. Onwards and downwards from here on!

Xx

excellent, dont you just love it when that happens?

There are not many people that I could share this mornings accident with, but I feel, as it's part of my journey then I must share. Please close my diary now if you are easily offended/squeamish.

I stayed in London last night, finished late, didn't get to hotel till 9 ish. Went straight to bed, think in my sleepy way I've mixed up some of my tablets and ended up taking two of the 'stool softeners' - that's what the packet calls them. Had an important meeting this morning, spent longer than normal getting ready, hair straightened, magic knickers on, dress that was tight last week now fits perfectly. New tights, lippy, squirt of perfume. Off I 'trotted' up the strand, positive about the day ahead. Then it happened. I trumped.

Normally this would have gone unnoticed, just a little pump while I walked. No one any the wiser. Today was different. Today I had an accident to end all accidents. Today ladies I pooded my pants!

Thanks for listening. I feel better for telling someone x

Oh god! I laughed then and sorry I am, but ungodly funny ;) I remember once experimenting with some of those tablets which make you poo all the fat content of your diet out in the form of something unmentionable - suffice to say, I have stood in your situation and boy it was not pretty!

Still, it's all a learning curve and you wont be in a hurry to repeat that performance again - it wasnt on the tube was it?

oh my god that's awful! what did you do?

Went to the loo at UCL - dumped my underwear, dumped my lovely lovely tights, had a cat lick wash and bought some more tights from NEXT near trafalgar Square. The assistant let me put them on in the changing room. I blagged that I'd a ladder rather than poo stained pants.

All day they!ve been falling down. NEXT don't make tits to fit someone who is size 2O and 5 ft 10.

So many lessons to learn today!

"don't make tits"? excellent.

poor you. awful, awful thing.

my husband works at ucl, btw...

Back