Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

So it's Wednesday, last nit in the north east heading back to Manchester tomorrow, before a weekend at butlins in minehead...........I will try and eat carefully, but as the weekend was a birthday present from my fella to me (it's a ska/reggae/soul weekend) I feel I need to enjoy myself, so SS plus I think, and avoiding alcohol.

I've never been to butlins before and expecting that foos might be a little limited on site, especially as a vegetarian.

Had a good day today, managed to get out at lunch time for the first time in ages (part of my challenge in my 100 day plan). Felt better for the break and the fresh air. I stupidly went it boots and used the scales there. According to them Ive gained 5 lbs. I know it can't be possible. I've been absolutely 100% since I started the diet and even managed to poo a couple of pebbles today!

Whale in tomorrow at 4 so I'll let you know how rubbish boots scales are then

Hey you must have weighed after having your shake or water or the spring has gone loose on the scales .

You doing really well don't give up

Oh crapola - this happens to us all....

Some things it *could be*

Your body catching up with itself
Not enough water
Not enough packs
Storing water after the "incident"

I know it sucks, we have all been there, when we have been good as gold, and the weight goes up, so at those times, I blame the centre of gravity, the super collider and rubbish scales.

Look at the bright side, at least it isnt 5lb like is said in boots.

That will be gone again in a few days and 3lb of it's lardy mates will jog off with it, dont lose heart, keep your eyes on the prize.

You got this!....

Definitely crapola, but a weekend away has now put everything into perspective.

We've been to Butlins in Minehead for a Madness weekender. I've never been to a butlins before, and I don't want to sound like a snob, I've stayed in some awful places but this really took the biscuit (ps I didn't have any biscuits!)

I always planned to eat this weekend, but I didn't quite realise how difficult that might be. I had an egg sandwich Friday afternoon half way down (we live in Manchester), had a few drinks Friday night, and felt awful, 4 drinks and I felt sick, sweaty, headachy, so stopped only to check with the magic ketostix on sat am and I was still showing v pink. I hope that doesn't mean permanent damage was done.

Saturday decided not to drink, only place on site that had room and menu for us to eat was pizza hut. I ate 3 slices of a margarita, it felt like I'd opened the binge flood gates. Two packets of crisps and a crunchie later and I was definitely out of ketosis. I'm really not ready for food, particularly unmeasured food that I can't control.

Today, back on the packs, 2 down, 2 to go. It feels safe, it feels right. Have I got a new safety net, is CD my comfort blanket?

Thanks for all your messages and support with my blip, it's only a blip. Sure a great big nasty f up of a blip but I know I didn't 'cheat' I stuck to plan, so it has to show somewhere, somehow. Maybe it'll come as one of those whooshes I hear about!

Happy Sunday everyone, let's make it a good week

Xxxx

Hey don't beat yourself about it. You know you done really well and the main thin is you back on it already today. We all go through this when we have social engagements it's really hard especially for us vegetarians. I am sure you have learnt from it and going forward you will be careful with your portion sizes.

Forget the past and think about the present and future and time to move on.

I was wondering were you we're lost and was going to write on your diary but you beat me to it. Hope you have a good week ahead of you.

Take care

bluegirl said:
Definitely crapola, but a weekend away has now put everything into perspective.

We've been to Butlins in Minehead for a Madness weekender. I've never been to a butlins before, and I don't want to sound like a snob, I've stayed in some awful places but this really took the biscuit (ps I didn't have any biscuits!)

I always planned to eat this weekend, but I didn't quite realise how difficult that might be. I had an egg sandwich Friday afternoon half way down (we live in Manchester), had a few drinks Friday night, and felt awful, 4 drinks and I felt sick, sweaty, headachy, so stopped only to check with the magic ketostix on sat am and I was still showing v pink. I hope that doesn't mean permanent damage was done.

Saturday decided not to drink, only place on site that had room and menu for us to eat was pizza hut. I ate 3 slices of a margarita, it felt like I'd opened the binge flood gates. Two packets of crisps and a crunchie later and I was definitely out of ketosis. I'm really not ready for food, particularly unmeasured food that I can't control.

Today, back on the packs, 2 down, 2 to go. It feels safe, it feels right. Have I got a new safety net, is CD my comfort blanket?

Thanks for all your messages and support with my blip, it's only a blip. Sure a great big nasty f up of a blip but I know I didn't 'cheat' I stuck to plan, so it has to show somewhere, somehow. Maybe it'll come as one of those whooshes I hear about!

Happy Sunday everyone, let's make it a good week

Xxxx

Ive been a bad dog today too!

Onwards and upwards... A journey is a journey and you never make a journey without getting stuck at the lights, hitting a few bumps in the road or getting lost along the way!!!

Big loves x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh hun to be honest I think you showed massive constraint at only having what you did! You could of used it as an excuse to go completely wild food wise and ate your way through Butlins without a care in the world. Give yourself some credit! And its not like Butlins is healthy city with nothing but the best salad on offer ;)

Take care of yourself, cut yourself some slack x

Hi everyone, I'm back in the saddle, well virgin pendolino seat at the moment to be honest. Stuck to plan yesterday, and today so far. Got a meeting in London then I am going to watch football tonight (I support Manchester City, hence the bluegirl, but I've got a ticket to watch Chelsea Liverpool tonight).

I'm feeling positive today, although last night was hard. I had all the thoughts about giving up, is it really so important to lose weight, why am I putting myself through this. I guess all those thoughts were just about me being out of ketosis.

A busy week ahead. Trying to work out how many counties I have visited since last friday - Manchester to Minehead, Manchester to London - Manchester to Leeds, Manchester to Newcastle. To many I'd say!

Have a good day everyone and thanks for being there for me x

boomin nora missus, what do you do for a living? Last year I was always on that bleeding pendelino, or going to london, leeds, brum, up to newcastle. I couldnt cope with the lack of toilets in some of the trains, well I mean they would be overflowing on the peek trains. This time last year I was totaly snow bound too in the south east going out to kingston....blerrrgh.

I hate trains.

Pendoleno calling, and on a strike day too, oh wait a minute national day of action. I'm a programme manager in the NHS. Not striking out of devotion to the job rather than my lack of support for my colleagues. I've paid into unison for 20 years but had important stuff already booked in for today.

I got a cheap 1st class ticket -£24 - but forgot everyone around me would be eating their complimentary breakfast. Torture!

Oldham here I come! X

wow, thats a job isnt it!

Is it national?

I hope you swerved the virgin buffet breakfast (it's all nuked anyway and smalls rank-a-roo) so kudos for you!

Ladies ladies, roll up for the whoosh of a bluegirl...........

I've lost 5.5 lbs. Thats more like it!

So glad I stuck with it, thats 18 lbs in four weeks. I'll try and update my BMI and ticker (if I can remember my password....hmmm)

Wow amazing result - all the inspiration needed to push through even when we feel like quitting :) xx

Forgot to note my inch loss on here too.

Waist lost 1.5 inches
Hips stayed the same (this is my biggest problem area too!)
Chest lost 1.5 inches (fella said "oh great" when I told him this one)
Arms stayed the same
Thighs lost 2.5 inches each!

It's good to see it on the measure as well as the scales x

Love this post on the weight planners forum;

'Hey everyone, strange question but am i allowed strawberry durex lube while on SS ... it says sugar free on the back of it... also am i allowed to swallow as i hear it has calories? not trying to be funny just genuinely need to know and am 2 embarassed to ask CC"

Some of you may be pleased to hear that you can have it on the plan!

Hahahaahahahha hilarious

Back